Season 4 Worst Cliffhanger Yet?

What Season Had The Worst Finale Cliffhanger?

• Season 1 - "Mom?"

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Season 2 - "You've been missing for almost two years"

• Season 3 - "You were never supposed to have found this"

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Season 4 - "My name isn't really Michael Vaughn" WHACK!

• Total voters
Season three was by far the worst. It didn't get me excited about the next season at all. Even if people didn't like the missing for two years idea, or the car crash, at least they got us all thinking.

This season was definitly the best and worst. Well i've never been more shocked about any season finally like i have with this one. I would have never seen this one coming in a million years. :blink:

I agree with season 3 being the worst.
The ending was good. Just the look on Jacks face...it really felt like
he was pure evil. I really thought that was where they might go with
that but the explanation of the documents was such a let down.
You were kind of left thinking....thats it???
I mean it was nice that Jack was protecting Sydney but come on if
anyone could be dark/evil its Jack.
S2 and this season definitely the best!!

S3 was the worst because it wasn't that interesting and then it panned out in a pretty boring way too. S2 may have messed with things, but at least it was shocking.

when you say "worst" cliffhanger, do you mean worst in a good or a bad way..? it seems to me that people have understood the question differently. the worst cliffhanger in a good shocking wanting-to-see-season5-this-second way was IMO season 4, but the worst (like it was the least exciting one) was season 3. their both worst int their own way..

I thoguht that too....when I say worst I mean hardest to endure...I don't mean bad like not exciting and everything....I mean best cliffhanger...like one that was the best done but I say worst because it is so hard....sorry for the confusion guys haha

^yep that's exactly what i meant too! i voted 4, it was the most exciting and most shocking and therefore also the worst. it get's confusing when you're supposed to write it down..;)

omg! I thought that you meant worst as in bad, not in a good way. lol I'm so confused. In my opinion season 3 was the least cliffhangery cliffhanger ever and S2 had the best. I remember that episode so clearly! Whenever I watch it on DVD I'm like wow that seems like it was yesturday.

S4's finale got me wound up bad (the WHACK made my heart jump and I let out a little scream, which hasn't happened due to a tv finale in a LONG time!), and I had to pull out my S1 DVDs and grab the 1st 2 episodes and watch them... I have a theory about Vaughn not being Vaughn, and I know this is not the thread, but just to throw it out there....Could Vaughn actually be Danny Hect?? If you look at the first 2 episodes, it *could* be made to make sense....following what Vaughn said to Syd before the WHACK, that her initial meeting with him was no accident...

Hmmmm. I'll be anticipating S5 all summer!!!

LKC

I loved the season 4 cliffhanger! it was shocking and it was the only alias cliffhanger where i was like shocked literally, when the car hit.
Season 3 was definetly thr worst, it was a wtf in a bad way
Season 2 had me goin wtf? in a good way
Season 1 i have to mentioned is right up there with being a bad one next to season 3, it was a HUGE let-down all though i did like how they did introduce Irina.
we all knew Syd wud find her mom, so they shuda made the cliffie for Q&A the big season finale cuz i expected the same thing and after that we wud all kno Syd wud find her, come on ;)

Season 4's car crash had me shaking for hours with my face like this- :eek: :eek: :blink: :eek: :eek: :blink: then some more- :eek: :eek: :eek:

When i saw S2 finale, screamed really loud, scared the felgercarb out of my dog and almost passed out. litterally. this finale, I yelled and threw my pillow and i kicked and screamed so hard the I broke the recliner chair and we had to get a new on. But I'm okay now.

But I was so hert because i have feelings for VAUGHN~~!!

I voted for season 3's cliffhanger. There was nothing wrong with the cliffhanger, they could have made something great with it but they ended up messing everything in APO. But fourth cliffhanger is the second worst. Michael Vaughn isn't Michael Vaughn?! Yeah right, what an earth have the writers been smoking when writing these cliffhangers?

i voted season 3- just because the other three had me on the floor having a fit, where as season 3 just had me going oh f***ing hell Jack...what you gone and done now

I hate to pick which one I think was the worst, because the worst wasn't that bad. It was just that the others were so much better. But if I had to pick one it would be season 3, just because when Sydney looked at the paper, you could see the name "Project Christmas" - and what she ended finding out didn't have anything to do with "Project Christmas"

Back