Worst Movies Ever

on the airplane a while back, i was, er, fortunate enough to see spy kids 3. it was so bad, i laughed through the whole thing! my favorite part is the elijah wood cameo...

he walks in to a room that he burst his way into. he says, "cake" and nods to himself and then is electricuted :laughbounce:

Scarlet Crystal said:
on the airplane a while back, i was, er, fortunate enough to see spy kids 3. it was so bad, i laughed through the whole thing! my favorite part is the elijah wood cameo...

he walks in to a room that he burst his way into. he says, "cake" and nods to himself and then is electricuted :laughbounce:
[post="1229431"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

AHHHH! I had to take the kids I nanny for to see this. What a God awful movie and those stupid 3D glasses gave the little boy a headache and he wouldn't stop whining.

Scarlet Crystal said:

[post="1229431"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:omg: worst movie ever. I swear it was so retarded. I went with my little brother to see it and it was so stupid. And the 3-d wasn't even that good. I mean, you could watch the movie without them and get the same effect. The commercials showed like everything "dodging" the things "thrown" into the audience. Ha

church of mammals said:
I saw some of Timeline at a friend's house with a bunch of freinds and it was as bad as most people said it was. :yawn:
[post="1230643"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

it was boring! ahh! And my friend said it wasn't like the book

I am sure that I have never seen the absolute worst movie ever, because there are some movies that I refuse to see. But of the movies that I recently saw I thought that Little Black Book was horrible horrible horrible and Sideways was just boring. (I guess I expected more because it was nominated for Best Picture)

Romy and Michele's High School Reunion? I was in love with that movie when I was younger. I'd always thrust my hair into people's faces when I had a ponytail on. The people didn't like me doing that, but I found it amusing.

I always did find terrible movies entertaining.

Back