Season 4 Yelena Derevko?

Glue

Mr. Fluffy Bunny
Did I hear that Jack say to Sloane, "They're searching for Yelena Derevko"? That is so cool! I watched it over like 10 times on my DVR and i think he said "Yelena" but is sounded more like "Elena" but I think he meant "Yelena"

I was sure Jack said "Irina" the first time, but I rewatch the scene and it's Yelena or Elena not Irina.

It was Yelena. I think it is pronounced the same as "Elena," and is just the Russian spelling (I could be mistaken). But yeah, it was her, not Irina.

I think swimfan and tolkien are wrong, because i played it over like 10 times. maybe ur watching the wrong part of the ep. he says yelena in the last few min of the ep.

Well, the KGB doesn't know Irina is dead, so at first Jack thought they were looking for Irina but instead they were looking for her sister, Yelena.

Maybe the possible niece Jack told Nadia about in "Ice" is Yelena's daughter because I doubt Katya had a child. She doesn't seem "mother material"

It's not Irina! ;) Sorry guys, but it was Elena.

I thought it was interesting that her codename was Sentinel. "Sentinel" means one who watches over or stands guard. What was/is Elena standing guard over? Something to do with Rambaldi? Or maybe she was in charge of watching over Nadia while Irina was in prison? (But when Irina was married to Jack, Nadia hadn't been born yet.)

I wonder if she's the oldest sister? Or is Irina supposed to be the oldest?

That is quite possible except her watching over Nadia. Are you refering to those years when Irina and Sloane were boh searching for the passenger? If so, then I would expect Yelena to give the passenger to Irina.

Azalea said:
It's not Irina!  ;)  Sorry guys, but it was Elena.

I thought it was interesting that her codename was Sentinel. "Sentinel" means one who watches over or stands guard.  What was/is Elena standing guard over?  Something to do with Rambaldi? Or maybe she was in charge of watching over Nadia while Irina was in prison? (But when Irina was married to Jack, Nadia hadn't been born yet.) 

I wonder if she's the oldest sister?  Or is Irina supposed to be the oldest?
[post="1180854"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've always thought Irina was either the middle child or the youngest one... not sure though. :thinking:
--mandy :angelic:

I always see Irina as being in charge of things, so I would think that she fits better as the oldest or the middle. But what do i know? :smiley:

Well actually I was running the close captioning on that eppy and it said "Elena" but like it was said before the Russians use "Yelena" but I think for the purpose of the show they are just using "Elena"

In some ways, Irina seems like the oldest sibling - forceful and in charge of everything. But in some ways, she seems like the youngest sister who was overshadowed during her childhood but made up for it by becoming a major bad-ass when she grew up and got a chance. ^_^

I've always thought Irina was the middle child. Isabella is older than Lena, so it would make sense if Katya was older than Irina. We just need to know if Yelena is older or younger.

well i was watching it somewhere where there was talking so i thought i coulda misheard jack saying Irina. but i was pretty sure he said Yelena. so i'm not alone. this could be very exciting.
can't wait to meet the other sister. at first i thought maybe Yelena was watching over Irina, but now i'm wondering if she was watching over Nadia. it's hard to say at this point. but this is relaly the first bit of alias to pull us into the next episode. they're starting to make the storylines carry over to the following episodes now.

and i actually sorta think Irina could be the youngest of her sisters. but who knows really. but my guess would be oldest or youngest... not middle.

Im excited about meeting the final Derevko sister, and she was watching over Nadia, but those books were bought before Irina had her so JJ better not use sentinel as a way to explaining Elena taking care of Nadia. But then again Im sure he will and it will remain one of those Alias mysteries, like the apparent death of Bill Vaughn and the when it happened. and so forth.

it would make sense if irina was the youngest beacuse she would be like the sister that was looked down on and didn't get a lot of attention, and then grew up to be power hungry

Back