Young Hearts

Interesting! I love it. Except for the Syd and Michael not being together thing. I can't wait to see what happens next! Thanks for the PM!

I was just able to catch up on the last to chapters. They were both sooooooooo cute. This is such a good idea for a fic. Thank you for the PM. I can't wait for the next update.

The part when they kissed was freakin hot! Too bad it happened 5 months ago... It seems Syd is heartbroken....but how the hell did that happen? I'm already looking forward for the next chap.

Could you pm me when you update this amazing story??

Suzanne

I love this story so much! It is so cute! I don't know if I'm on the PM list- I don't think that I am- can I be please? Thanks! Awesome awesome job- but I'm a little bit compuzzled.... Please post more soon! Thanks! *xoxo*em*

OMG!!! this is sooo cute. And its like supper sweet :love: i can't wait tosee what happens next.that was a great chapter,keep up the great work (y)

-please PM me when the next chapter is up :smiley:

Okay again I am sorry for the lack of updates but hectic life with finals coming out now so sorry hope you guys like this chapter! :blush:

Previously:

He kisses me lightly and grins again this time taking possession of my arms.

“ Syd, You are Amazing!” he blurts out and all I can do is smile.

He smiles too kissing me once again.

And in times like these, I know that if a word means getting my smile maybe a sentence would be enough to steal my heart.

~~*~~*~~

Chapter 6- *Funny Stuff*

PRESENT DAY

“He kissed you and said you were amazing right?” Sophie asks me once again.

“Yeah…” I respond drastically. It’s for real when people say truth hurts, because it took time but it hurt me like hell.

Sophie and the others don’t push it. They know that I will take my time to tell everything that happened.

As we sit in that café where we usually spend all of our afternoons, the café where it is relaxing, inspiring, and it calms me down, it resumes to the place where one of the many lies came to an end, The Pier.
It all happened on one of those beautiful days I spent in that island…

BACK TO FIVE MONTHS EARLIER

So moi is lying on the hot sand, observing the others swim on the beach and I must say that it is quite a view. Mikey swimming with Sarah is the cutest picture. They get out of the water and make their way towards me. Since the little incident with the stone, our relationship has begun to revolve around each other, we don’t spend a minute apart, I mean he does sleep in is hotel room and I in mine. I can’t say we are dating, but we have a weird relationship. I mean there I no definition for us; we just kiss all the time when people aren’t looking.

We haven’t admitted our feelings for each other yet, but mine are pretty clear to everyone who looks at me when I am looking at him; the look on my eyes makes it seem like I am about to melt.

Speaking of melting, this reminds me of Lion.
Lion, our hot tennis teacher.
Moi, Sophie, Bárbara and our other friend Joanne decided to learn how to play tennis, so every Monday and Wednesday we went to the LA country tennis club to learn how to play, we did it for fun and to search out cute tennis players. Little did we know that the hotter one was our teacher.

Flashback…

“C’mon Syd it’s not going to be that hard, look you know what our primary objective is, we are only here to see the cute players, not to play.” BB disagrees with me for a change, we have to learn how to play and I don’t even know how to hold that damn thing, what is it that they call it? Just great I can’t even remember the name, a good player that I am really going to be. I know I am not going to play well but at least I can show my racket off and enjoy the view. That’s it. Racket! Yay!

“BB we are paying to play not to…”

“Enough with your obsessive perfectionism, now hurry we are already late.” She cuts me off and I don’t have time to reply, the girl is demanding.

We make our way to the court where Sophie and Joanne probably are, we get lost a few times but we get there, late, but we found the court.

Our eyes drift to the cutest guy I ever seen all the afternoon and I guess this is going to be a very interesting one.

“Oh my God! ”He sure is. These are the only words that came out of BB’s mouth, well I didn’t said a word but my mind was full of naughty words, hot, sexy, beautiful eyes, look at those legs…hmm…

“Good afternoon ladies!” The god interrupts my thoughts and I let my eyes linger to Sophie facial expression, we don’t need to take a shower now because she already made us a pool, there is this kind of glow in her eyes and since he has his back for her she lets the balls the was holding fall to the ground and she get an opportunity to look at his ass, good one now I only have to go there and ask for details. Heeheh I am a lucky girl but she is luckier because she got to look at the view.

He begins by showing us how to hold the racket. Easy stuff. But being the retard I am I don’t get it at first so he gets a little mad, geez he is temperamental.

“Here let me show you!”

“Okay..” He looks at my hands and I knew I had something I forgot to do, I had to go to manicure, my nails aren’t done I hope he isn’t looking.
Oh god I am going to burn he touch me the god touched me his hand are soooo hot, the heat it’s almost unbearable. I am not minding a little but I finally get the drift and he let’s me go.

It’s Sophie time and I can see she is nervous, I know her too well and I can feel the love in the air. She got it bad, she is fast too first day and already has a crush. But his how loves works, it comes unexpectedly.

She too got to feel the touch of his hands. Those hot hands are going to go down in history, at least in our history.

After BB and Joanne experimented with his hands, it was time to go; another lesson to dream about, a new thing to anxiously wait.

End of Flashback.

“Syd? Sydney are you there?” Huh? Oh now a guy is calling me, who is he? I look up expecting to see this awful figure instead of my god when I meet the most amazing green eyes ever, okay, so isn’t the god Lion but it’s Michael and he is my own personal god, while Lion I have to share with the others, Michael is mine only mine, to be only yours I pray, STOP, way too much Mandy Moore.

“Yeah, sorry, I am her where would I be?” Sometimes I think he has only the looks and the brains are simply not there but the way he looks at me, it makes me go weak on the knees and I forget all about the stupid things I think about Mikey’ s brains.

“I have no idea of what’s going on in that pretty head of yours!” Isn’t he sweet? I think he is sweet don’t you think? Adorable, my Vaughnie Poo.

“You don’t?” By the look on my face it mustn’t be too hard to find out that I was thinking, a hot tennis teacher that just makes me go aw! But Michael doesn’t even know I play tennis does he? Can’t remember if I told him, it’s not important or isn’t? Now I am confusing myself.

“Well Syd I can be many things but I am not a psychic you know?” He can be many things. Example? My love Slave, My balls catcher, My lover, MY boyfriend, okay, I’ll stop I know I am being way too immature, going to far, know the drift.

“I know, so you are here taking me away from my awesome dreams because?” Why do guys have to be so annoying, Michael is not a guy, I mean he doesn’t annoy me, because he is a man; Using his own words ‘ I am straight you know?’ now I don’t dare myself to doubt.

“Awesome dreams? Okay I don’t want to go that way because for you to say that you were certainly dreaming about me…” can he get more cocky?

“Oh really? Dreaming of you? And what would you be doing in my dream?” AHAH let’s see if he can answer this one. He thinks he is smart well he is smart but so am I.

“Maybe you in your dream I was doing this…” he touches my lips softly and I can feel him grinning against my lips when I respond fiercely.

“Okay, so you can be in my dream, but you know what would make the dream even more cute?” I guess he didn’t get the picture. Michael. Kiss. My. Lips. Now. Before. I. Go. Insane.

“I have no idea, care to give a hint?” Care? It’s my pleasure.

“Oh no problem I can tell you it involves this and more.” I kiss him taking my hands to his hair while he does the same with mine.

“Syd if this is your dream, I want to be the lead actor every night!” I am sure he wants and I am sure I want him to be too.

We kiss once more, a kiss full of passion, desire, and love.

If Michael Vaughn is my dream then my night shall never end.

~~*~~*~~
:rolleyes:

GREAT, as usual. I just love your writing. Thanks for the PM, I really appreciate it. Keep up the great work. I get a big kick out of reading syd's inner thoughts.

Back