Your username?

HELM xETT 44 = HELM= name + E= Emilee(me) +Tanner = Bro + Tim = dad = 44 (fav #) = HELM xETT 44 i haz no idea why there is an x
<

Sorted to HELM becuase that is what is supposed to be .

here's how i got buckeye0204 and straiightupbuck. buckeye=ohio state mascot 0204 = part of birth date. straiightup=not gay buck= buckeye = ohio state mascot

Back in middle school i met my good friend jimmy and he with his asain ways could draw sonic the hedgehog really good..so we made our own...mine's name was speedmeter...and it just stuck with me

one day i got bored and had a random thought for a gamertag(kra=craon+tos=tost+921=?how and world did i get this on my crct i fell asleep?xtoghther =kratos the son of the fire god+921=a toltal of bad *** kratos921)yep i got it from my asowmen super random thought

I was young, stupid and on a rush to get on xbox live... Night Warrior was taken and I didn't feel like slapping random numbers at the end so I just slapped my name's first letter (Bernardo) on it... AND NO! I DO NOT KNOW WHERE NIGHT WARRIOR A OR NIGHT WARRIOR C IS!!!!

Night Warrior B said:
I was young, stupid and on a rush to get on xbox live... Night Warrior was taken and I didn't feel like slapping random numbers at the end so I just slapped my name's first letter (Bernardo) on it... AND NO! I DO NOT KNOW WHERE NIGHT WARRIOR A OR NIGHT WARRIOR C IS!!!!

I killed night warrior A HAHAHAHA!

Back