Season 5 Yum Sark

i assume u looking for spoilers..

well all i know is 3.1 he is still in jail

3.2 it think is mostly about him and i assume eppi 2 is when he escape

3.3 sydney and vaughn, is MRS VAUGHN r trying to stop sark doing something..

HE IS IN ALL EPPI'S THIS SEASON..

i suggest u check the spoiler section once a day! to find out new spoilers..

this is good side for sark/david fan

http://www.andersfans.com/

SARK is way hot- i heard he and syd are forced to work together again, sort of like they did in the first/ second seasons, only now it's super weird. What will syd do to get Sloane? It looks like anything...

EW said that Sloane may have turned over a new leaf. and i read somewhere else that he weaseled himself a pardon. so it sounds as if he really is working with the CIA.... for now anyway.

and if Sloane is working with the good guys, then who are the bad guys? well apparently there will be a new organization called "the covenant." and i think it's supposed to be the new big bad guy. so maybe Sark gets involved with them. he really really wanted to work with Sydney though. so i think personally, that he'll stick around with the CIA. but i've been wrong plenty times before.

From what I've read on other sites, in either episode 2 we find out who Sark's dad is and apparently Sydney knows him. This is what I got from Spoilersl**s.com:

Syd's search for her past leads to a jailed Sark (David Anders), but their Q&A is cut short when he becomes the ransom for a pair of abducted CIA scientists, whose kidnappers may be tied to the murder of his father.

and

Sydney knows who Sark's father is/was.

Could get interesting. As for Irina, This is what I've found:

Why was this power couple from the world of motion pictures lighting up such a dreary event as the Emmy Awards? Olin was nominated for her role as Jennifer Garner 's mother on "Alias." Alas, the part is over, Olin reports, and she will not be returning.

Irina is one of my favorites, so that makes me very mad. I hope ABC and Lena Olin change their minds soon! :rolleyes:

aww....i wan tto see the new episodes now, but i'm from Australia and there still playing season 2 here meaning we won't get season 3 until like the end of next year :(

im with ya bluebear.. im also a aussie!! :(

and it killling me knowing i will see more of sark next season...

there r no words that can discribe sark..

ozlygal said:
im with ya bluebear.. im also a aussie!! :(

and it killling me knowing i will see more of sark next season...

there r no words that can discribe sark..
yeah i can't wait!! Sark hasn't been in it that much this season and he's in it a lot more next season, but i might get my brother to see it some has the episodes up for d/l cos i can't wait that long. Last we d/l the whole season of Dark Angel

Back