Yummy Goodness

Mmm. Nothing like oatmeal made with Vanilla Soymilk with a huge spoonful of peanutbutter, a lot of sugar, some butter, pancake syrup, and honey mixed in.

*glomps his breakfast*

^__^

How dare you ruin a good crock of oatmeal with PEANUT BUTTER!!!????

*swipes bowl of oatmeal off table beginning the new action packed MMO 'The Inn Wars'*

AVAST YE!!!

*walks in and looks up at the Google ads*

Hmm, do I want Warcraft Gold or Special K for breakfast? Decisions decisions...

MY EYES!!111

*grabs the jar of peanut butter and chases Thaos, near blind from sugar*

YOU EVIL WENCH! RAWRR!!11 All of this is going down your throat! This WHOLE jar! >__<

Ack! O.O

*make it a point to get some in his mouth, snorts loudly, swishes around, and spits it all over Thaos, shoving more peanutbutter down throat*

Mwuahahaha! *cackles evilly* NO ONE DEFILES PEANUT BUTTER IN FRONT OF MEEEEEEE!!11

Grrrr!!!!

*smacks Anon across head with entire box of:

Cereal.jpg

*screaming pWnEd!!!111*

Thaos remorsefully beholds his sobbing brother still clenching tattered and crumpled box of 133t Hyper-Flakes.

He wonders what will Momma say when she finds her formely fresh klean'd kitchen walls ozzing with syrup and peanut butter blotches dotting the floor as a semi conscious Tyrson moans 'neath the two pieces of her newly broken Elanthian broomstick.

Still panting he slowly approches his brother coughing from dust of 133t Hyper-Flakes.

"We better clean this mess up before Momma comes home or we'll be wiping down swine again..."

We...

Well... maybe I did... but when she gets home, Momma's gonna end it.

Besides. er... while we were struggling I accidentally got a taste of that oatmeal mix and umm... well it was pretty good to tell you the truth.

So I apologize to me wittle bro for thinkin' you had ... bad taste.

*trys to wipe swelling tear only to get syrup in his eye*

ArrrGh!!!

Nothing touches my Oatmeal but a little brown sugar and a splash of milk

The thoughts of peanut butter with oatmeal just makes all the old Scotsman roll over in there graves

The Momma comes in and gasps. The look of surprise slowly fades into a small frown as she looks at all the oatmeal covered children over the rim of her glasses.

"Alright, boys...you know where the cleaning supplies are." She points towards the storage closet. "Get to mopping.. And no desert for the week!"

With the job of a parent done, she takes their 'deserts' into the dining room and sits in a chair primly. The front legs of the chair lift off the ground as she tilts it back and places her feet on the table top while enjoying their deserts. "Chocolate pudding cups...mmm.."

*cries for the poor oatmeal*
Such abuse! I never put anything into my oatmeal besides a touch of honey.

*starts an organization called PAtToO (People Against the Tainting of Oatmeal)*

Back