Yummy Goodness

Daax, keep your damn pants on, your testosterone levels down, and your number of adjectives when describing such things below 2.

Thaos, just remember, you have the right to "disarm" Daax, if he attacks you. ...Whatever his weapon may be. Hope it's not something important.

Ok, potty mouth. Do you kiss your mother with that tongue, Daax?

2 Posts deleted.

I am sorry I didn't see them sooner.

This is a FAMILY place. Nothing R (or X .. or XXX) rated here, please, or you will be neutralized.. Language, vulgarity, etc.

*examines neutralized corpse of Daax 8-X *

Ahhh.. ah yes... He is numb from his toes down. Just a case of Forum Burnout exacerbated by an apparent lack of pertinant information regarding ... something...hmmm.

SCAPPLE!!

Dr. Navarre: :-8

*2hours later*

Yes... see that empty spot there...

*nods head at area in patient's cranium*

'HJ' support structures please.

The sound of Dr. Navarre slapping the 'HJ' initials into Dr. Thaos' gloved hand breifly echoes across the room only to be replaced them being wiggled into place.

Dr. Nevarre suddenly chimes in "Why does that always remind me of running one's soaked finger across a wet water filled baloon?" His familiar chortle lends to a dead silence.

"That's why you never get to close the patients." said Dr. Thaos

"To this day the last patient STILL! doesn't appreciate your quilted patch anologies and there's not a hat in all of Elanthia that can cover the feathers you left."

Dr. Navarre: :D

Dr. Thaos: "There. He'll be fine after a trip to the Cleric and HJ will be all that's on his mind. Now to call Dr. Sylar and tell him we will no longer need his services."

The next fine Elanthian morn Daax awakens in a dim room with all curtians drawn to find Momma coddling her recovering youngling.

"Why are all the curtains closed." he mumbled

"Well," Momma responded, "They're fighting a huge fire across the street, and we didn't want you to wake up and think the operation had failed."

*As Elanthia Turns will return in a moment*

Well, I'll just shut up then. Seriously. Somebody needs to ban me from these forums for the good of the community.

Aww, but I like you! Jeesh, I just saw two bad posts. You're loveable, Daax. Who wouldn't love someone with a Meatwad avatar?

...My baby lives!

Ok, potty mouth. Do you kiss your mother with that tongue, Daax?

2 Posts deleted.

I am sorry I didn't see them sooner.

This is a FAMILY place. Nothing R (or X .. or XXX) rated here, please, or you will be neutralized.. Language, vulgarity, etc.

O_____O;;

Who kisses their mother with their tongue?? o.o;;;;

Well, I'll just shut up then. Seriously. Somebody needs to ban me from these forums for the good of the community.

/agreed.

xD

Just kidding! ^_^;;

Or was I?

>_>

<_<

^_^:;

xD

Well, I'm not joking. I'm seriously just a nuisance and I've realized that every post I've made here is never relevant or offers any sound or intelligent opinion. I'm really just a pathetic little kid and I'm going to stop bothering everyone from now on and for good.

Daax, you're not a nuissance at all, and none of us really dislike you. Not even Anom. So you made a few mistakes..I make them all the time. I sometimes wonder if signing up on here under the name of Momma was a mistake. Maybe it somehow looks pretentious of me to nickname myself "Momma" or makes me look desperate to be a mother even though I might not see myself as either of those things.

The point is that just because you made a few mistakes doesn't mean you can'tlearn from them, but still make us laugh with your goofiness. There's always a limit, but you can use your experiences to figure out where that limit was and only be a more fun person to be around because of it, because you are fun and I hope you come around at least to know that this is what I think of you.

Back