Season 5 10x better than the sripts I posted!

xoAliasox

The Chosen One
You might think that the scripts I posted were good but lookie here.
1. Vaughn chooses Syd before he finds out about Lauren being evil.
2. Vaughn finds out about Lauren in ep.18.
3. Sydney finds out that Lauren is evil in ep. 19.
4. One of the good guys meets conrad!( between Dixon, Syd, Vaughn, Jack, Weiss, And Marshall)
5. Lena Olin will be returning to Alias.
6. That the drug Sloane injected himself with is part of his end game.
THIS IS A BIG ONE!!!!!!!
4. Sydney finds out she has a sister in ep.19.
All To Come In Season 3 and 4!

xoAliasox said:
You might think that the scripts I posted were good but lookie here.
2. Vaughn finds out about Lauren in ep.18.
3. Sydney finds out that Lauren is evil in ep. 19.
4. One of the good guys meets conrad!( between Dixon, Syd, Vaughn, Jack, Weiss, And Marshall)
5. Lena Olin will be returning to Alias.
6. That the drug Sloane injected himself with is part of his end game.
THIS IS A BIG ONE!!!!!!!
4. Sydney finds out she has a sister in ep.19.
All To Come In Season 3 and 4!
question...after he choses syd, doesnt he go back to her when her father is killed by sark?? i think thats what ive heard for ep 17...

Ok im not being disrespectful, but how do you know all of this is true? I was really hoping that Vaughn already knew about Lauren from the get go. Im glad to hear that the kryptonite like stuff he was injecting in himself will come back into play. I LOVE THIS SHOW! Irina finally my favorite character comes back. SALVATION!

IloveMrSark said:
Question: Who is Conrad?
Conrad's the guy Sloane traveled up to the mountain to talk to. He was one of the monks who told Sloane his wife had to die (...etc) for something to happen...

:D OMG!!!!!!!!SPYMOMMY'S COMIN BAK!!!!!!OMG!!!!!YAY!!!!!! AND VAUGHN CHOOSES SYD B4 HE FINDS OUT DAT LAUREN'S AN EVIL FREAK!!!o yea, and who's Conrad?? but anyhoo omg!!!im so happy!!!!thanku so much!!!!looks like tha next episodes of alias r gonna b really really good!!!i cant wait!!!!!! :D :woot:

These spoilers came from the Oracles (Jinnie, Manu, DD, and Bigfan) at Sd-1.net. They are already on thread 27. They answer posted questions about the rest of the season. There is some really good stuff there. But make sure that you read the previous 26 threads so you do not ask the same questions.

The news about Irinia coming back was not from the Oracles. It was from Kristen at E Online. And she did not confirm that she was coming back. She just said that she had "heard" that were talking about it. It has not been confirmed yet.

xoAliasox said:
:D :D :D YAY!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I just wish this whole Vaughn/Syd/Lauren felgercarb is all over!! I hope Lauren isn't back next season!

Back