Season 5 10x better than the sripts I posted!

Spike said:
Hey the sister is a completely new character right? Id kill myself if the sis was Lauren.
so what if she is supposed to be around till 2006, that dosnt mean vaugh will be married to her till 2006! she could escape custody and join up with sark! she dosnt have to be married to vaugh to be on the show! :angry: god i hate when people dont think!

This is great!!!!!!!! We get Lena back Vaughn and Syd back together! (y) And he chooses Syd BEFORE he finds out about Lauren! :lol: yes!!!!!!! :D :P I can't wait for him to fin out that his little wifey is a FAKE!!!!!! hahahahahahaha........i hate her so much!

Well, that's a great bunch of good news. I've been needing some good news. (I had a bad weekend, emergancy Root Canal) I'm so happy SpyMommy is coming back. I've been hoping she would. Maybe i can actually go back to being a J/I fan (here's to hoping! huzzah!) Can't wait for more.

FanofAllFans- We get pretty passionate when we talk about this show so I'll let that "i hate it when people dont think" comment slide. If you look at my previous posts ull see I've always supported Lauren's character. I think she has served her prupose well and I really like her as evil. But the thought of her being Syd's sister strikes me as odd and cliche. That's why I said i wouldnt be a fan of Lauren being Syd's sister at all.

xoAliasox said:
4. Sydney finds out she has a sister in ep.19.
oh my God i predicted this!! I wrote a fic on Syd having a sister, called Sarah....I can't remember what its called. oh Identity I think!! How freaky is that? And I wrote that ages ago!! I am a PROPHET !!! Ok now I'm a bit scared!! lol......eeek....I'd laugh if JJ got all his ideas for future eps from our fan fics!! that would be creepy!! Whoo I wrote a whole fan fic about this...I am soooooooo ......scared!! lol

here we go....read it .....
Identity

this is sooooo GOOD!!! :D :D :D :woot: :woot:
VAUGHN CHOOSES SYD BEFORE HE KNOWS OF EVIL WIFE!!!! :D :D oh, it's all sooo good...the hole package is!! :smiley: :D :woot:

I am super thrilled about the reunion of Syd and Vaughn...but....how do you think JJ will keep it interesting for those 2? Historically, routine love does not make for good tv unless it is a sitcom about parents and their kids. I also don't want to see Syd or Vaughn at the brink of death every week. That also gets old. I still say that Vaughn needs a good rival for syd's affections. Make him work.

If you don't mind me asking are these spoiler reliable?? I mean they sound AWESOME!!!!
But is the source for real??? :eek:

xoAliasox said:
5. Lena Olin will be returning to Alias.
:woot: Yes! That makes my day! Do we know how long she'll be returning for, though? Is she back for good, or is it like a one episode deal?

YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAS MY RESPONSE 2! I SAW THE PART ABOUT LENA RETURNING TO ALIAS ON SPOILERFIX.COM AND I ABOUT PASSED OUT FROM HAPPINESS!!!! I WAS LIKE, "MOM, LENA IS RESUMING HER ROLE AS SYD'S MOM ON ALIAS!!" AND MY MOM WAS LIKE "WHO'S LENA?" AND THEN I WAS LIKE, "NEVER MIND, YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Wow! I wasn't expecting this kind of response!
All my spoilers come form both the Oracles(Jinny's Journal) or VartanHo.com!
And I am just happy that Syd and Vaughn are back together!!!

YAY!!!!!!!!!!! all i wanted all season!!!! vaughn back wid Syd!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahaha n he does it before he knows lauren is bad!!!!!!! yay yay yay yay *jumpin wid joy* i can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sark218 said:
Sry aliasballer, but Lauren is supposed to be around till 2006. :( Great Spoilers tho!
Watch w/Kristin said in (I think) her last chat that MG was only contracted to be around until the end of the season, and that it's not definite whether or not Lauren will actually be on the show next season. The whole contract for 5 years thing is really similar to the other actors' contracts, the contract is w/ABC, not Alias.

Also, on another topic, yea(!) that SV will be back together in the near future!! Thanks so much for posting these spoilers, they added to the greatness of my weekend!!!!!

Whitney

^_^ ^_^ :P :P YEAH SPYMOMMY YEAH!!!! (y) (y) :D I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOO SYKED YEAH!!!! SHE'S COMIN' BACK AND IT IS ABOUT TIME SYD AND VAUGHN FIGURED OUT THEY WERE MEANT 4 EACHOTHER!!

AliasMedia says they are close to the end of auditions for Syd's sister. Can't wait to see who plays her. They'll probably keep it under wraps though since its such a big storyline.

xoAliasox said:
You might think that the scripts I posted were good but lookie here.
1. Vaughn chooses Syd before he finds out about Lauren being evil.
2. Vaughn finds out about Lauren in ep.18.
3. Sydney finds out that Lauren is evil in ep. 19.
4. One of the good guys meets conrad!( between Dixon, Syd, Vaughn, Jack, Weiss, And Marshall)
5. Lena Olin will be returning to Alias.
6. That the drug Sloane injected himself with is part of his end game.
THIS IS A BIG ONE!!!!!!!
7. Sydney finds out she has a sister in ep.19.
All To Come In Season 3 and 4!
yay!!!!!
my opinions

1. I think he goes back to lauren when she kills her father so :(

2. I kinda figured it'd happen soon. JJ said that V/L marriage will end with the 3rd season.

3. Yay for syd. pretty much the same as #2.

4. Who is conrad or what is conrad?

5. Lena will be back for the whole sloane/irina affair thing.

6. It was glowing and green.....like kryptonite. or whatever. i think it may be a drug to maybe keep himself alive for a lengthy time. i.e the whole sloane maybe rambaldi thing. (that could work cos sloane wanted to keep emily alive for eternity, why would he do that if he wasn't able to be immortal as well)

7. I'm glad syd isn't an only child. i have a whole theory about this.

Back