A change of season

What????? :jawdrop: You're kidding right????????????????

There's got to be a better way out than this... Vaughn don't do this... believe me...there's a wonderful person called Sydney Bristow out there in the world waiting for you to make her happy!!!! 📅

Don't do that... 🇳🇴

Trust me... she's a real sweet person... an angel... you'll love her.. it's going to be hard but you'll make it... she'll help you out!!! .... :Please:

That was so sad...
I wish that him talking to her would have helped...
Thanks for the pm
Can't wait for the next update...
I hope he meets Syd soon.

hey all :smiley:

Thanks for reading and reviewing :smiley:
I know that this was a bit of a dark chapter with Vaughn trying to kill himself but I promise that it won't take long anymore before Sydney makes her appearance :smiley:
And it will get better for him then too :D
Trust me okay..
I'm a S/V shipper for life ;)

Ms.MichaelVaughn said:
hey all :smiley:

Thanks for reading and reviewing :smiley:
I know that this was a bit of a dark chapter with Vaughn trying to kill himself but I promise that it won't take long anymore before Sydney makes her appearance :smiley:
And it will get better for him then too :D
Trist me okay..
I'm a S/V shipper for life ;)
[post="1494841"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

If you don't... I'll hunt you... :Ph34r:

-_- me

Awwwww :( That's a pretty dark song... and I hope Vaughn doesn't really act upon it...

luv JuJu :harp:

Hey everyone,

I know that you've all been expecting an update for this story but lately I haven't been able to write much since I'm in college now and I don't have the time anymore to write a lot.
I've been thinking about this a lot and I'm sad to tell you that I've decided to stop posting this story.
Since it's a work in progress and not completely done yet I will continue to work and write on it when I have the time and I will post it on the board again when it's completed.
I'm really sorry to do this but I barely have time to continue my other stories I'm posting here so I decided that since the other stories already have a lot of chapters, I'm going to put my full attention on those two.
I apologize for any inconveniences and I hope you understand my POV.
If you want to be on the pm list for when I start posting this again youcan always let me know. :smiley:

I do want to thank the few readers who took the time to take part in this story and to leave feedback after reading it.
You guys really mean a lot to me.

Thank you...

**Trish**

noooooooooooo trish!

this is one of the most powerful stories i've read in a while. PLEASE add me to the PM list and when u can update, let me know.

ur a awesome writer and this is an awesoem story.

take care,

luv Rach xxx 🦋

I'm really glad to see that you guys still want to read this when I'll post this in a few months. :smiley:
Thank you so much for the support and the understanding.
You are all amazing :D
I love you all

syd_kicks_serious_ass
Thanks for the kind words and I've added you to the list so when I start posting again, you'll be receiving a pm :smiley:

Lots of love, Trish

Back