A change of season

I just found your story and while I'm sad that you won't post on this befora a few months, I totally understand your point...College takes a lot of time and it's more important...

Please PM me when you post it again...:smiley:

HI,

Thanks for reading and I've put you on my pm list.
So once I post it again, you'll be receiving a pm from me.
Thanks again for your understanding :smiley:

**Trish**

Hey everyone,

I know that you've all been expecting an update for this story but lately I haven't been able to write much since I'm in college now and I don't have the time anymore to write a lot.
I've been thinking about this a lot and I'm sad to tell you that I've decided to stop posting this story.
Since it's a work in progress and not completely done yet I will continue to work and write on it when I have the time and I will post it on the board again when it's completed.
I'm really sorry to do this but I barely have time to continue my other stories I'm posting here so I decided that since the other stories already have a lot of chapters, I'm going to put my full attention on those two.
I apologize for any inconveniences and I hope you understand my POV.
If you want to be on the pm list for when I start posting this again youcan always let me know. :smiley:

I do want to thank the few readers who took the time to take part in this story and to leave feedback after reading it.
You guys really mean a lot to me.

Thank you...

**Trish**
AW i am sad to see that this fic has been put on hold but i totaly understand why, i just started college in Aug. too and i know how it feels to have no time or life :lol: Anyway I Would REALLy love to get a PM for this when you do post again I love your writting and i need to chatch up on your fics (again the no time thing sucks lol) anyway I hope to start reading your fics again so this wont be the last pointless review from me that you'll see lol :angelic: ~lizzy

Back