A Scary Dinner

Hey u guys here is more i ahd time today to read and to write so i hope u guys enjoy :D
Erin

Chapter 16: That Afternoon

After her shower Sydney was called by Kindall to come into work she

told him that she wouldn’t be coming in today because of the accident the night

before. Then she told the receptionist to tell anyone who called for ordering to

come into to work tell them that she was using one of her sick days and was

taking the day off.

She left Vaughn’s house at half past twelve and went home but first

she stopped at a local drug store to pick up a prescription that the doctor had

prescribed to her the night before. When she got home she took a bubble bath.

While she was in tub Francie walked in the front door and yelled her name

“ Syd you home” she asked as she yelled

“Ya I’m in here” she answered

Francie walked into the bathroom and started to speak “ Oh my god I

just love…” she spoke as she saw the gash in Sydney’s forehead “ Syd what

happened”

“Oh Francie its nothing it just that Vaughn and I got into a small car

accident last night on our way to dinner its no big deal,” she said as sunk down

into the bubbles.

“Why didn’t you call me I can’t believe you” she responded as Sydney

slipped further and further into the bubbles that covered the top of the water.

“It was no big deal and had fallen asleep on the way home so Vaughn

carried me into the house and put in his bed instead of taking me home, Francie

everything is alright okay” she said but this time her last words slurred because

she was covered by the water in the tub.

Sydney climbed out of the tub after her skin was so pruned that she could

no longer stand it. She wrapped a dry a towel around her form the linen closet; it

was warm to the touch of her body. She walked over to the sink and began to

brush her teeth she brushed the back then the front she washed her mouth out

and straitened up and looked at her self in the mirror. Her forehead was red but

the swelling had gone down since this morning. She moved out of the bathroom

and towards her bedroom she laid down on her bed while she was still wrapped in

the towel, which was now rather wet. She lay there with her wet hair that was

soaking the spot that her head was. She started to sit back up but realized how

tired she was so she rolled over and closed her eyes and fell asleep.

Hope you guys liked it

That was just co cute. I loved it. Very nice job. You have a very funny way of writing, and when I mean funny, you can actually make the story funny. Great chapter. Thanks for teh update, and the pm!! (y) :D

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

hey guys here is some more of my story i hope u enjoy its sort and just fluffy but i am in the middle of summer reading( :angry: )

Chapter 17: The Day of the Event

As Sydney fell asleep on her bed after her shower she slept through the night. She Awoke the next morning to Francie running around the apartment cleaning like a chicken with her head cut off. Sydney woke up and watched as Francie ran back and forth in front of Sydney’s door. When Sydney finally decided that she could stand on her own without the bed to support her the stood up to go to the bathroom. She walked down the hall and into the bathroom and closed the door behind her. She leaned against the sink and looked at herself in the mirror/ medicine cabinet. She saw that her hair was a mess and her face was luckily not because she had taken a shower the night before. She did a few more things in the bathroom and then walked back to her room. She walked straight to her closet and looked for what she wanted to wear today and then realized that she was going to dinner with Vaughn tonight and decided that she might as well pick out her outfit. She wore for the day a pair of jeans with a small butterfly on the back pocket and a white tank top with a pink camisole over it. She decided to pick something elegant for tonight. She picked a black skirt knee length with a maroon cow neck blouse. She laid out what she was wearing for the day and then took her outfit for the night in to the laundry room to iron it.

sorry it took me a while to review, I was gone all day yesterday! I love your story. I know the chapters are always short, but they are always so sweet. They make me smile. You are a great writer. Thanks for the pm, more soon please!! (y)

Love ya,

Lauren :angelic:

lauren ur so swwet to say that and i try my to write longer chaps because it annoyes me too that the chaps are so short but i have nothing else to write about and i guess its better to have short chaps insted of long boring chaps and the fact that u r so truthfull is really nice i enjoy all the constructive critisisim thanks again

it's so cute!!!
your story is really good!!
please updtae soon, i wanna know where is sydney taking vaughn!
and thanx for the pm!

Back