Dinner & Dancing

Summary: Sydney and Vaughn go out for dinner, with a little dancing afterward. AU, S/V.
Disclaimer: I don’t own Alias. And they’re probably greatful for it.
A/N: Any personal damage caused by this fic to yourself or others is not the author's fault and can only be blamed on the reader, as they got themself into this in the first place.

Dinner & Dancing

“vaugny baby its time for us 2 go 2 dinner!!1” sidnee called 2 her fiansay. it was the 3rd time that week that they had gone out 2 eet bcuz sidnee didnt like 2 cook n vaugn didnt know how n it wud b a bad idea 2 let him try bcuz hed make a mess or burn da kitchen down or undercook tha meat n give every1 ecoli. but anywayz he n sid were about 2 go 2 dinner at a spiffy restrant downtown bcuz sidnee didnt like 2 cook n vaugn didnt kno how 2 cook. sidnee walked thru the appartmant they shared 2gether until she got 2 the bathroom bcuz thats where vaugn was. “hurry up u sexy man beast weer gonna be late n then we will starve!!11” she shouted thru the locked door 2 the bathroom where vaugn curently was. “justa minit sidnee dear im almost reddy n then we can go 2 dinner.” vaugn sed 2 sidnee. “ok thats good i will jsut wait heer wile u finish getting reddy.” sidnee replieed 2 vaugn. exackly 1 minit later vaugn opened the door 2 the bathroom and came out n then he sed “sidnee i am reddy now lets go to dinner!!!!!!” sidnee sed “ok” n got her coat from the closet whitch wuz next 2 the bathroom n put it on. her coat was really pretty vaugn had given it 2 her for easter. “ok put ur coat on 2 vaugn bcuz its cold out n it would really suck if u got hpyothermia & then died.” sidnee sed, whiping a tear from her eyes @ the meer thought of vaugn dieing. “dont worry love i will i wouldnt want 2 leave u all alone that wud just make me feel terrible even tho tecknically i wudnt kno how u felt bcuz i would b dead.” vaugn sed, looking @ sidnee in a way that made her feeel reallyy really profounD. “oh carp my make up is all a mess now i need 2 fix it plz wait 4 me k?” sidnee sed then went in2 the bathroom 2 reapply her makeup which wuz smugded fram criying. she came out after she wuz finished n gave her fiansay vaugn a big hug n sed “i love u vaugn plz dont die.” vaugn smiled a warm smile n repled “i love u 2 sidnee n dont worrie i will triy not 2 die bcuz i kno that will mak u sad.” “r we running late.” sed sidnee. “idk.” replied vaugn. vaugn & sidnee walked out of they’re apppartment that they liv3ed in beeing sure 2 lock the door behind them so they would not b robbed while dey were gone. sidneey vaugn walked accrross the hallway 2 the elavater n got in, then they pushed the ‘ground flour’ botton n waited till they got 2 the lobbie. vaugn looked at his watch “OH NO” HE SAID. “WE’RE GONNA B LATE LETS HURRY.” “omg vaugn wen i asked u in the appt. b4 u sed u didnt kno but u had a watch on so u had 2 hav known!!!!!!!!!!!!!” sidnee yelled. “yea i know sid im sorry but u looked so pretty n i didnt want 2 rush u bcuz i didnt want u 2 get mad at me!?” vaugn sed, stepping outta the elavater n trying to grabb sidnees hand as he went out of the elevater. sidnee shook away vaugns hand n sed “wutever idc lets just go eat hopefully were not 2 late.” “oki baby i luv u n im sorry for being a jerk will u plz hold my hand plz??!.” “oh ok vaugny u kno i cant resist u when u act all sweet.” sid said taking vaugns hand in hers. 2gether they walked hand in hand outta the lobby n onto the street. “lets call a cab sid its cold out” sed vaugn. “ok u do it tho u kno im not good @ getting them.” sed sidneee. “k i will.” sed vaugn. vaugn walked on2 tha edge of the sidewalk n raised his rite hand n waved it around. “CABBBBBB I NEED A CAB!!!!!11” he yellled wile waveing his hand arround furriously. after a minnit or 2 one pulled up nexxt 2 the sidewalk wear vaugn was. “i got 1 hunny get in its freezing out here!!” vaugn sed inthusiastickly. “aw vaugn ur soooo amazing. i luv u lyk a fatt kid luvs cake.” sidnee sed, kissing vaugn on the cheeck. they got in2 the awaiting cab whitch wuz beeing driven by none oother than dixon!!!!! “DIXON MAN WHATTARYA DOING DRIVIN A CAB??!” vaugn sohuted crazilly. “oh u kno man i gotta make some exxtra cash 2 pay for all thoose hot dog truckz i be bying. crazy whack foshizzle innit??!” dixon sed grinning lyk a madman. “yeah totally man.” sed vaugn. “hey dixxy ken u take us 2 189 west 81st street?” sidney sed. “oh dawg sure ill get u therre lyk supa fast..u wont know what hit u!!! dayyyuuum!” dixon sed & then he stepped on tha gas pettal really hard maeking vaugn adn sidneey go back reeally far in there seats n then go forward reallyly far when dixon slow23d down agen. after a lil wile they wer there. “so how much do we owe u dixxy?” vaugn ascked wile gettign out his wallette. “oh nothin man u no i love u lyk a bananana n i wudnt charge u!!” repled dixon, smiling @ vaugn n winking @ sidnee. “aww thx dixxoion we luv u 2 baibye.” sidnee said. sidnee opened the door of tha cab n got out n so did vaugn. they walkde in2 tha resterant whch wuz full of ppl. vaugn walk3d up 2 the thing where the reservatoin llady wuz n sed “hi we have reservations under bristow ken we b seated soon?”. the rezervation lady looked @ her list of reservations but sed “im sorry u guyz u were 2 late so we had 2 give ur table away...if ud still lyk 2 eat itll be about a 7 hour wait.” “PSHHH HECK NO THAT IS UNACCEPTABLE & U SHOULD BE ASAHMED OF URSELF U HORRID WOMEN.” vaugn shouted. “hahahaha im just kddin silly goose ur table iz this way follow me.” the reservation lady sed. sidnee n vaugn follwed herr 2 a table n then sat down. “OMG i am so hungery i cud eet a bookshelf!!!11” sidnee cried! “haha me 2 oh hey heres the waitor lets order.” replledd vaugn. vaugn ordered a steak wit potatoes n cranberrie sause n a large orange sodaa&& sidnee ordredr a plate of barbekew cicken with french fires n a glass of ice tea. “mm this food iz really good.” sed sidnee. “yeah it relly iz.” repleed vaugn. wen they were done eeting they paid 4 theere meal n gotta nother cab (xcept this time dixionn wuznt driving it). they got in the cab n went back 2 they’re appt. “wow that wuz a fantastical evenening dont u think?” ascked vaugn? “yes it was rilly gr8 i had a gr8 time w/ u!!! plus u didnt die~!!!!!” sidnee squeeled. “omg i kno isnt that groovy?” “ya totally but now i think u shud put on ur leather pants n do a lil dance 4 me!!!112” sidnet sed, then she pulled vaugn in2 there bed room n made him put on leather pants n dance around. it wuz vairy funny. after vaugn wuz done sidnee went up to him n kissed him. “hahahaha ur so funny vaugn i lub u.” she sed. “aw sidnee i luv u 2 now lets go 2 bed bcuz im tired & stuff.” vaugn sed baack. so then they turned out da lites in they're room n went 2 sleep.

the end.

:thud:

Wow... Maeve, I am STUNNED by your amazing writing skills and you are an inspiration to all :lol:

absolutely loved it, especially the dancing! :sideroll: and "I could eat a bookshelf"? :rotflmao:

ah DUDE that absolutely rocked!

luv juju :harp:

LMFAO!!! I don't know if I should be reviewing since I'm judging, but god, this is TOO funny not to! :rotflmao:

*pats Maeve on the head* You did good Maeve... You did good! :laughbounce: God, there are just so many points in this wonderful one parter that had me in hysterics... *happy sigh* :P Especially when 'sidnee' starts crying because she doesn't want Vaughn to die!

:sideroll:

*thumbs up*

that's a good point... ARE we supposed to review if we're judges? :blink:

oh what the hell, I'm going to! :woot:

:notworthy:

duuuuuuuddddeeee!!!! this is great! u should be proud! (or ashamed)

ok now im just feelin intimidated....i dun think i can top this one.

:thud:

Wow, Maeve. That was GREAT. You were right... it's a good thing to keep the cab driver as Dixon. :lol: If you WATCHED Alias, you would really understand why it's so weird. :P Anywho... good job, Maevey!! OH! AND... my mom's not working on Thursday, soooooo... we could probably go earlier!!! :D YAY! :P Well... call me. ;) lool... creepy sounding...

:naughty: & :eyebrow:

:notworthy:
you rule.
i need to write somethinK like dis. fo' shizzle.
:laughbounce: i just got a flashback of Dixon speaking 'techno'. :lol:

anywho Maeve that was greeaaat. i love it. you inspire me as a writer. you are my idol. are you scared yet? i'd be scared if i were you. (y) but don't be scared. i'm a normal person. just ask Erikini and she will tell you. (y)
anywho i love it. :smiley: :smiley:

~steph :angelic:

sidnee shook away vaugns hand n sed “wutever idc lets just go eat hopefully were not 2 late.” “oki baby i luv u n im sorry for being a jerk will u plz hold my hand plz??!.” “oh ok vaugny u kno i cant resist u when u act all sweet.” sid said taking vaugns hand in hers

That was so... EMOTIONAL! :cry:

You have an amazing talent!

:sideroll: great!

Back