~A Thanksgiving Confession~

Next chapter is coming soon.....as in tonight. lol I luv you guys!

Current PM List as of 11/25/04:

Sydney Bristow 2300844
Shelz
Scialet
tunita
berry_kyoote_spy88
sydfan2323
wanttobew/MV
SydnVaughn4eva
blualoha
German Muse
shotput25ash
stealthy
SydneyVaughn47
alizas
Vaughnshoney
Alias101Freak
freckles3706
!n@$en+
dsracing99
syd26
IwantRome
sab-alias
secret_agent_angel
alias_mvjg
ASIOagent
Addicted 2 Alias
jughelynj
YoungStarsOwner
texasalias2004
Crazy for Alias
noggi16
syd&mike4eva
~VartansGirl~
musically83

michy
alias_luver
agentmoose
aliasdancer007
KoalaMV
gucci_94
xxxaliasluverxxx
ashqua
sabbiee_co
frangipani
Sydneyt
superspy
Spy_Love
luckylass
msu_ruby
julesvartan

Okay, i'm not sure if i'll get this chap done tonight, i'm really distracted and i'm trying to cram for an exam tomorrow. If i don't post another chap tonight then definatly expect it tomorrow, along with an epilouge.

~Kristina

PS>> Thanks for all the great responses, you guys totally rock!!

OMV! This is so WONDERFUL!

That last chapter was amazing. It was DEFINITELY NOT written horribly. :smiley:

GREAT CHAPTER
LOVED IT
CANT WAIT FOR MORE

PM me when you get the last part up. ;)

Alright, the next chap is all written up. But i still have to edit it and read over it. So i will post it tomorrow. Check in at about 4pm central time, maybe a little sooner.

PM list:

Sydney Bristow 2300844
Shelz
Scialet
tunita
berry_kyoote_spy88
sydfan2323
wanttobew/MV
SydnVaughn4eva
blualoha
German Muse
shotput25ash
stealthy
SydneyVaughn47
alizas
Vaughnshoney
Alias101Freak
freckles3706
!n@$en+
dsracing99
syd26
IwantRome
sab-alias
secret_agent_angel
alias_mvjg
ASIOagent
Addicted 2 Alias
jughelynj
YoungStarsOwner
texasalias2004
Crazy for Alias
noggi16
syd&mike4eva
~VartansGirl~
musically83

michy
alias_luver
agentmoose
aliasdancer007
KoalaMV
gucci_94
xxaliasluverxx
ashqua
sabbiee_co
frangipani
Sydneyt
superspy
Spy_Love
luckylass
msu_ruby
julesvartan
Agent Verdi
riamber
krzykty57789
Bekirock
Babbling_Fool
XxAlias115xX

i LOVE it!
sowwie I took a while to get her!
i Loved the angst from Vaughn... and Syd's letter to him... perfect! And Vaughn's confession to her... perfect!!

ohhh sooooo good!

Pretty please pm me with the third part! And pm me soon! Cus I can't wait! lol

Thanks!

~Part III~

He stood there, a bit impatient. The sun was now gone, only the soft orange rays kept it from becoming night. He didn’t know exactly how long they had been standing there, but he knew that the silence that divided them was thick and uncomfortable, atleast for him. She hadn’t said a word since he poured out his heart to her, since he let himself talk from his heart instead of his mind. He was becoming more worried by the second. Her tears still fell freely and she took a seat on one of the wooden benches. She sat there silent. She folded her hands in her lap and played with the ring on her right hand. He could tell she was obviously thinking about what he had just said, he just didn’t know in what way.

He watched her for a moment and finally found it in himself to walk over to where she sat. He carefully and slowly took a seat next to her, making sure that she was comfortable with him being there first. He watched her for a moment and then leaned back into the bench. He lazily rested his right foot on his left knee and looked out over the sky as it slowly got darker out. He decided to relax a bit, being uptight and tense would make the situation worse, and it would just make them both more uncomfortable. He always tried to make things easier for her, it wasn’t part of his job description and he never felt like he had too, but instead he did it because he wanted too. Occasionally, he would write up a debrief for her if he was with her on a mission, only so she wouldn’t have to write it herself. He knew the weekly jetlag took its toll on her. At times she would walk into the warehouse and wouldn’t even be able to concentrate due to the lack of sleep. He ordered her to go home on a few occasions. Of course, she was stubborn and at first refused too, but in the end he got her to budge. Sometimes he thought she was too involved in her job to even think about herself.

“Do you remember the first day we met?” Her voice pierced through the cold air. He wasn’t expecting her to speak, and when she did he was pulled out of his own thoughts. He looked over at her slightly.

”Of course I do.” He said. How could he forget? Not only did he have the memories from that day, but he also had the physical evidence. The watch his father had given to him when he was just a boy had stopped the moment she walked into his small cramped office. His father told him he could set his heart by the watch, that when it stopped he would finally know what true love was. He found it ironic now that it was actually true.

”Do you remember how much we hated one another?” She asked softly. He couldn’t help but smile slightly. He did remember the fights they used to have. They were usually started by little petty differences. It was his first assignment as a handler and she wasn’t fond of being told what to do.

“Well, hate’s such a strong word.” He said.
“I think we were both just being to stubborn for our own good.”

He saw her nod out of the corner of his eye and he smiled.

“I do remember the, “can you show me what a paper bag looks like again?” line you gave me.” He said chuckling. She smiled.

”Yeah, I was a bit hostile back then, huh?” She asked.
“I must have been a pain in the a**.”

He smiled.

“You still are.” He said jokingly. She turned her head slightly and gave him a fake death glare. He laughed.

”I’m only joking. You weren’t a pain in the a**. You just didn’t trust anyone back then, I understood. I’m not saying that you didn’t frustrate me at times though.” He said.

She smiled.

”I frustrated myself back then, I was way too uptight, I still feel bad for being so mean to you back then.” She said. He laughed inwardly.

“Yeah? Well you don’t frustrate me anymore, but you are responsible for some of these.” He said running his hand over the surface of his forehead. She smiled and looked up at his forehead wrinkles.

“You see, everytime you pull something dangerous off I get another wrinkle, you’re making me age faster than I should.” He said. He dropped his hand to his lap again.

“I like them.” She said matter of factly.

“Yeah? Well you don’t have to look in the mirror at them everyday. I’m starting to look like Donavan.” He told her. He looked back out over the ocean as she laughed. She fell quiet a few moments later and silence fell over them again, but it wasn’t uncomfortable this time, instead it was appropriate. She sighed softly and slouched down on the bench, she leaned over and laid her head on his shoulder as the boat cut through the water. He was a bit surprised at first, but didn’t waste time as he put his arm around her shoulder, giving her the opportunity to be closer to him. She moved in a bit closer and adjusted herself until she was comfortable. At the moment he thought it couldn’t get any better.

“Do you know why I look forward to our meetings so much?” She asked. He smiled as he watched the water.

“Because you just absolutely love the warehouse?” He asked.

“You hit it right on the head.” She laughed.
“ No, it’s because no matter how bad my day is you always seem to know how to bring my mood up. You know how to make me laugh, and smile. And you certainly know how to get me to cry.” She said. He let her continue.

“There was this one day when I was in such a bad mood, I don’t even remember why. But you told me that story about how Weiss got drunk and was flirting with the security guard.” He broke out into a smile as he recalled the night. She laughed.

“Gosh, I’m telling you that totally made my day. You raised my mood in a matter of minutes. Plus I got to hassle Weiss about it the next day.” She said. He laughed.

“You have to go out with Weiss when he’s drunk, I’m telling you, you haven’t seen a funny drunk person until you’ve been with Weiss. He also ran up and down my street wearing nothing but a red bra and a pair of boxers. It was actually kind of scary.” He said. He cringed slightly as he remembered it. She laughed.

“See, there you go again.” She said.

“He’s gonna kill me if he finds out I told you that.” He said She took his right hand and held it in both of hers.

“Don’t worry, I won’t let him hurt you. Somehow I don’t think Weiss will mess with me.” She said. He chuckled.

“Who would? Unless they want to collect medical insurance.” He said. She giggled again.

“See, this is exactly why I love spending time with you.” She said. She ran her thumb over the back of his hand unconsciously. He smiled.

“And I’m only getting warmed up.” He said jokingly. She smiled.

He loved it, he loved how they could all of a sudden go from things being tense between them, to sharing light-hearted jokes. It was so easy to be with her, so natural.

“Vaughn?” She asked.

“Hmmm.” He mumbled as he watched as the horizon got darker.

“I’m sorry.” She said softly. He looked down at her.

“For what?” He asked. She continued to look at the deck.

“You know, the whole situation with Noah.” She said. He sighed pulled her a bit closer.

“Syd, It doesn’t mat….”

“…Matter. I know. But it does. I know it bothers you. I saw it in your eyes Wednesday night, you were disappointed, and I’m sorry. The truth is, I don’t love him. I used to, but I don’t anymore. The night we spent together was…. wrong. I was weak, and I let him take advantage of that.” She said. He sighed.

“I understand, Syd. You don’t need to explain. I know.” He said. They sat silent for a moment.

“Can I tell you something?” She asked.

“Of course.” He said. She lifted her head off of his shoulder and rested a hand on his chest as she looked up at him.

“You’re the sweetest guy I’ve ever known.” She said, her eyes sparkling. He couldn’t help but smile. He debated on saying something, but decided to let his actions speak for themselves. He leaned forward and planted a soft, lingering kiss on her forehead. She smiled and laid her head back on his shoulder after a moment.

“It’s comments like that, that make me fall in love with you even more than I already am. If that’s even possible.” He said. She smiled.

“I think it is, because I’ve been feeling the same way for the last hour.” She told him. He smiled.

“Promise me something?” He asked.

“What?” He asked.

“Promise me that one day we’ll come back here, after all this double-agent felgercarb is said and done.” He said. She smiled and once again lifted her head off of his shoulder.

“I promise. One day we will.” She said. He smiled

“Seal it with a kiss?” He asked. She smiled a full dimpled smile.

“Why not?” She asked. She leaned up and met his lips in a soft kiss. That day would be marked as the starting point of the rest of their lives together. From that day on they would fight, not only to be free from the world they worked in, but also for the fact that being together was something that they both needed. Freedom can’t be experienced fully unless one experiences love first. It was them against the world. Everyone who ever criticized, patronized, anyone who was ever condescending towards them, those people would soon find that they were too critical. They were both strong, both set to fulfilling the promise they made. They were strangers before friends, friends before lovers, but they were soulmates before all.

post-1384-1101331337.jpg

I thought i'd post a cute pic of my pup. Everyone have an awesome Thanksgiving! It's snowing over here! It's great!

Back