~A Thanksgiving Confession~

I forgot it was Thanksgiving (I'm a brit we don't have thanksgiving)
but Happy Thanksgiving and that was awesome. so true

Thanks for the PM

rach

that was so great!!
happy thanksgiving!!
i wished it snowed here...but it never will...damn southern cali haha
cant wait for more
thanks for the pm

Tanya :woot:

oh wow you're so lucky!!! It hardly ever snows in England :( Ilove the snow, you have no idea ;) .

This chapter was so great i thought that the Weiss story was really funny!!! :D

No snow!? I can't live without snow! I love it.

post-1384-1101336105.jpg

:hi:

aww... :2love:

Freedom can’t be experienced fully unless one experiences love first. It was them against the world.

and they'll win eventually... :love:

they're just so cute and sweet and...in :throb:simply...

They were both strong, both set to fulfilling the promise they made. They were strangers before friends, friends before lovers, but they were soulmates before all.

i can't find words to describe how much i luv this fic! it is :jawdrop: :thud:

hope we'll read you again soon! :flowers:

and cute :dogrun: :P

Scialet ;)

EDIT -> :doh: thanks for da PM! :smooch:
no snow here either, but it will later... ;)

Wow. :D I loved the last 2 chapters!!! ^_^ Great job!
Thanks for the PMs!

I love snow too. :smiley: Today was the first snowfall of the year by me. Yippe! :smiley:

spy41 said:
Yeah, i'm doing an epilouge.
[post="1080185"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
YAAAAYYYYYYY, you're doing an epilogue!! I LOVE this story, it made my day when I found that I had a PM!! Thanks!!! :woot:

OHMIGOD! Holy felgercarb!
I honestly cant express feelings towards that, lol...actually no joke.
That was SO WELL written, and REALLY ((whats the word))((its liek not the word perfect, or awesome, andyhting liek that, EVEN THOUGH thats what it was! its more liek descriptive, but that not it! I cant remember!)) Ill just use the word passionate....maybe thats not it, but i HOPE you get my thouhgts here!
i cant wait for the epilogue, and those chapters were SO awesoem, dont you dare think ANY of them were horirble!
Thanks for hte PM, and PLEASE update soon!

Oh, my gosh! That was absolutely astounding! What a beautiful fic...You're such a terrific writer. I'm sorry that I did not respond sooner, but I've been out of town and have been trying to catch up. Please add me to the PM list for the epilogue. Thanks! Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Awww
What a cute puppy!!
And a wonderful update
reminiscing on the old days
Sigh
I miss them
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon

This would have to be one of the best fics I have read. You are a very talented writer. Can't wait to see what happens in the epilogue.

Thanks for the PM.

Back