A Watchful Eye

at least guys in more than one country think im hot. and hun, you left several bits out of the cheating thing. you know what they are. at least i actually have the boyfriend...unlike some people who boys run in fear of

noone ever siad he thought youwre hott.....sorry to tell ya.....oh, whatd i leave out of the cheating this? that he nevfer found out? and that its BEEN MORE than ONCE?!?!? and you never know, i could have a boyfriend and just not have told you...i never siad i truste dyou! not ONCE!! cause i dotn think anyone should!!!

woop-t-doo, you know i've cheated on my boyfriend. At least i can count past ten in french...and english, unlike another person i know

oh, so now were proud of it? arent you loving! youre obviousally never going to get very far in life! and past ten? whats that then? ELEVEN?

nope, i taught him how to count...but its obvious that no one ever taught you how to, wered you get that? and youre proud to be a wh*re? thats a new one

FIRST of all, if youre proud of who you are, then why with all the makeovers that OBVIUSALLY DONT help!!! and at least i havent been wiht my best frends boyfriend, and dresses liek a chick? are we talking about your ex?

yeh, its an update, i know..what a shock!!! im sorry it took so long, but i hope you will like it!

Chapter Four-

Sydney had just finished unpacking all of her stuff. She had hung all of her clothes in her closet, seeing as how even though the room was big a dresser wouldn’t fit. She had made her bed, hooked up her computer, and set up her stereo. And all of her other things went into the trunk at the end of her bed.
She sat down in her chair trying to mentally manage what was going to be happening for the next week. It was still considered summer break, and actual classes don’t start until next week. She wasn’t required to sign up for anything during summer, no one was. Some people did though just to pass the time. You could also take certain courses so that you didn’t have to completely load up on them senior year.
She stood up and grabbed the schools pamphlet from her desk. She sat back down and looked at it. One of the classes she could take this summer was French. That seemed simple enough. The class started in an hour, she could just hand her transfer forms in when she got there. This though would mean she had to put on her uniform, after all it was considered a class, still.
She got up and looked through her closet.
“What's the point?” she asked herself pulling out one of her five uniforms. She quickly put it on, then sat down and started to fix her hair. She pulled it half back, but got a bit upset when this one strand wouldn’t go back. It hung down the side of her face.
“Its got to be the curls.” She said as she gave up. She went to look in the bottom of her closet for a pair of shoes and settled for a pair of highheeled clogs. She wasn’t completely thrilled with her outfit, but I would have to do.
She stood up from her bed and looked in the mirror on her closet door.
She had minimal make up on, and with her hair pulled back slightly she didn’t look that bad. “I'm supposed to draw attention to myself, right?” she asked noticing her white shirt. It was button up, and the first three buttons were undone. She had a red bra on, so it was visible. Her skirt was red, blue, and green plaid. It was shorter than it was supposed to be. Usually would be down to her knees, not any more. It was about three inches above that. Then her knee high socks were white, and off set her black shoes. After taking one last look in the mirror she picked up her French book and walked out of the room.
Vaughn had just arrived in his truck. He noticed all the looks he was getting, after all it wasn’t just any truck. And besides how many of the teachers at that school drove a Hummer? ((I just picked a Hummer, cause well it draws attention, and I know what the inside of one looks like, my Mums BF has on.))
He got out and noticed a few students around the yard. A few boys were playing Frisbee, and some others were playing basketball on the court. Some girls were sitting on the grass, just talking. Another small group was practicing for what looked like cheerleading tryouts.
“Is this the equivalent of the school?” he asked himself.
He noticed that the cheerleaders had stopped practicing and were staring in his direction. He shook his head slightly and went around to the back of his truck. He got out one of he boxes that contained all his books. It felt like a ton of bricks.
He sat it down on the ground, and walked over to the basketball court.
“Don’t you have to go to classes?” he asked the guys.
They all looked at him bewildered. Finally one spoke up. “Who are you?” the red head asked.
“Mr. Vincent.” Vaughn replied. “Can you tell me where the principals office is?”
“Uh, sure. You go through the main doors there.” He pointed to the double doors across the drive. “Then it’s the third door down on your left.” He turned back around and motioned for the ball from one of his friends. The game continued again.
Vaughn walked back over to his truck and shut the back door. He picked up the box and headed for the front doors. He opened it with one hand balancing the box on the other.
He found the principals office easily, and knocked on the door.
“Come in.” a muffled voice said and Michael opened the door. He walked in the office to see a plump man sitting behind his desk with a book. “Sit.” He said motioning to a chair.
“Hello, I'm Mr. Vincent.” Vaughn said extending his hand. The man refused to shake it.
“I'm Mr. Blench.” He said never looking up. “You're the new History teacher, correct?” he asked.
“Yes. French too.” Vaughn replied.
“No, advanced French is what you will be teaching as well.” Mr. Blench said. “You have room 186 it’s on the third floor. Classes start next Monday. You're free to use both the rooms you have until then. I assume you can set up your teaching things.” He still never looked up. Vaughn didn’t move, and it started to get on Mr. Blench’s nerves.
“You're dismissed.” He said and Vaughn walked out of the room.
“186. 186. 186.” Vaughn said to himself. “180. 181. 182. 183…186.” He took out his key and opened the door. Everything was set up perfectly. His mouth dropped open.
“Have I been made? ALREADY?” he thought to himself. Then he noticed a note on the desk. It was from Dixon. It said-

Mr. Vincent,
Per your request I’ve done your room so that you wouldn’t have to find the time. I know you will be busy with all of your classes, but don’t forget the time to call your fiancé. Once a night. And also I was supposed to give you a message.
Mrs. Aston protested on individual neglect to get Ulesis yet. Oct. first is when it all is taking effect.
She remembered how involved you were with the case, involving your father and all. Magdalene wanted me to tell you. She loves you and keep that ALWAYS IN MIND…
Take Care Sir,
Stuart

“Ok.” He said to himself as he figured it out. He put down the box and went in search of his classrooms. He figured that since everything had already been done for him it would be good to get a headstart on the rooms.
He walked down the stairs and not noticing where he was going. He ran into a girl practically sprinting up the stairs.
He bumped into her and she dropped her books on the floor.
“I'm so sorry, here.” He said bending them done to pick them up. The girl let him and just stood there.
He got up and handed them to her thinking she was being awfully rude.
“Thank you.” She said smiling weakly and then the smile grew as he realized who she was.
“You're welcome.” He said scanning her over. ‘God she looks…is that actually Syd?’

PMs have alrady been sent i think! let me know what you thought!

LOL!
he didn't recognise her?
haha!
lol
that was such a good update!
and as with carolyn's it took me 5 mins to go read it because i went hypo that u had updated! lol!
thanks for the pm!

Back