A Watchful Eye

I can't believe Vaughn didn't recognize her
I'm suprised!!
So if Syds taking french & Vaughn is teaching it... that will be interesting
I'm so glad you FINALLY updated this fic, its so great!
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon

I just love your stories and this one is no exception. :woot: If I could have him for a teacher i'd go back to school to. Can I get a pm please. Thanks

Amanda 👋

It must be just me but I really didn't get that note.I also didn't get a Pm but I can't remember if I asked for one or not. If I didn't can I get one anyway???
Anji

k, UNBELIEABY, another chap....

Chapter Five-

“Mr. Vincent.” He said extending his hand to her.
“Samantha Bayleran.” Sydney replied shaking it.
“I'm terribly sorry.” Vaughn said as he picked up the pencil that had fallen as well.
“Oh, it’s alright. If I'm late to class I can just blame it on you.” She said smiling.
“Well, what class would that be?” he asked her.
“French. I'm planning on taking advanced French, but first I have to test out.” She said as she started to walk off. He followed.
“Ok. So then you'll be in my class.” He said smiling at her.
“You teach the advanced French?” she asked stupidly. She had already known the answer, but a teacher student friendship wasn’t that uncommon.
“Oui Mademoiselle.” Vaughn said taking her hand. Realizing that it could be considered unexpectable he immediately let go. “Pardon moi.” He said backing away.
“That’s ok I have that test to take anyways.” She smiled weakly as he walked away.
“Bonne chance.” He called out to her.
“Merci Beaucoup.” She replied and turned to walk down the corridor.
She walked silently to the class room part of the building. She noticed the looks she got, and at first she was very self-conscious. But after she noticed Kyle standing out side a door talking with Josh she felt a bit more at ease.
“Hey Sam.” He said to her.
“Hey.” She replied. She noticed him scanning over her body and she couldn’t help but smile. She was about to comment when the bell rang.
“I’ll see you later.” Kyle said as he and Josh filed into the classroom.
“More like right now.” She mumbled following him.
“Aww, you must be Miss Bayleran.” The teacher said.
“Oui Madame.” Sydney replied.
“Parlez-vous Francais?” The teacher asked.
“Oui Madame.” Sydney said again.
“Très bien. Je m'apelle Madame Betit.” The teacher replied.
She motioned for Sydney to take a seat and she did.
“Attention s’il vous plait.” The teacher said, and the class began.
Sydney was doodling in her notebook, trying to tune the teacher out. ‘She can’t speak French.’ Sydney thought to herself.
“Samantha?” Madame Betit asked.
“Oui Madame?” Sydney asked not knowing what Mrs. Betit was talking about.
“Dix et douze?” Madame Betit said, looking for the answer.
“Vingt-duex.” Sydney said simply.
“What had she said?” Kyle asked her.
Sydney smiled. ‘Speak French my butt.’ She thought. She decided NOT to say that to him. Instead she replied, “She asked what ten and twelve are. And I said twenty-two.” She looked at him and realized that he actually knew. ‘Pathetic excuse to talk to me.’ She thought to herself.
“Thanks, I get it now.” He said looking down at his book, pretending to take notes.
“Yeah, anytime.” She replied.
Madame Betit went on and on or another twenty minutes, never saying a word in English. Sydney noticed that no one could seem to understand an assertion she was saying, yet could get enough of it to pass.
“Class Dismissed.” She finally said. Her first word in English in an hour.
“So Sam…” Kyle started to say.
“Well, were all getting together tonight in our room. We wanted to know if you wanted to come. I promise we aren’t going to do anything too illegal, just a bunch of friends, hangin out.” Josh said, saving Kyle from embarrassing himself in front of his newest love interest.
“Ok, yeah sure.” Sydney said “But right now I’ve got to go. Ill be there.” She said walking off towards Michael’s new room.

PMs are on the way!

awwwww
josh is so cute!
"nothing ilegal"
but i'm still s/v in this
oh man
i'm so confused
i'm sarkney
syd/marc
and s/v

SOMEONE HELP ME!

lol greatr update ash and good to see you writing again!

That was great!!
Ha
The french teacher can't speak french
FAKER!!!
TOO ILLEGAL?
Well, i wonder whats gonna go on there?
Thanks for the PM
Update again soon

Okay.. this is crazyaliasfan47... I just switched my address to the same one I have on SD-1, so if you could just take the crazyaliasfan47 one off, and add this one.. that would be fine..

wow this is so great! Love it!

haha so a seventeen year old guy has a crush on a 30 year old woman. Interesting. haha. pleaseee update soon! can't wait!

Back