A Watchful Eye

hi. i'm new to all alias. i love you're story. i haven't read a story with this idea before. its nice to read something different. if it's possible i would love to receive a pm when you update. thanks a bunch and keep up the good work! (y)

well if you remember my theories of before....

but NO! s/v!
lol

whatever happened to caleb?
awww...

and i want vaughn to be a teacher in one of syd's classes!
that would rock!

ok now onto quotes

She walked silently up the stairs, in no rush at all. She didn’t want to draw any attention to herself, so she jut looked like a tired student going to her room after class. She approached Michael’s room and knocked on the door quietly.
There was no answer. She knocked again, and yet once more there was no commotion from the other side.
She took the clip out of her hair, and picked the lock.
She opened the door, and peeked inside. Everything was in order, and the three rooms were empty.
She closed the door and just stood in the hallway for a moment, trying to think of where he might be. Then a light bulb went off in her head.
“His room.” She mumbled, and took off towards the staircase again.
:blink:
i thought he was in ireland?
lol
nah where else would he be syd!

i talk to the characters when i quote
and i scare myself in the process

*runs and hides*

After looking around for about fifteen minutes she saw it. The door was open, so she knocked lightly, but didn’t bother to wait for a reply.
“I'm sorry, this class doesn’t start…” Vaughn turned around to see Sydney closing the door.
“I know.” She stated simply walking towards him.
He smiled at her and got a book form his desk. “So this mission, when are we going to be meeting?” he asked her.
“Well, isn't there that old house, the Principal lives in? He moved out, but didn’t sell it, there’s a garden I think.” She replied.
“So, every night?” he asked turning to face her again.
“Yes.” She responded.
“And then on the computer…”
“At ten fifteen.” She said interrupting him.
“Ok.” He said opening the door.
“Thank you Mr. Vincent, I really appreciate the help. I am looking forward to being in your class.” She smiled at him, and walked out the room, and back to her dorm.

aww!
i want the computer bit

and the class bit!

NOW!

lol

“Hey Haley.” She said sweetly plopping down on her bed.
“So you're coming with us tonight, right?” Haley asked walking closer to Sydney and sitting in the computer chair.
“Yeah, but I’ve gotta be back here by ten thirteen.” Sydney said smiling.
“I'm, ok. Would you mind if I asked why?” Haley got a confused look on her face, and stared at Sydney.
“Oh, yeah, sure. I just talk to my boyfriend every night, at ten fifteen. He keeps me sane.” She smiled at Haley, and stood up. “Now, I'm going to go change. These clothes, suck.”
Haley laughed a little bit. “I'm sure you'll get used to them.” she said.
i stil find it hilarious that syd passes for like a... how old are they in this?
19?

Sydney had a denim mini on, and a pair of flip-flops. She wore a light pink tank top, and her hair was falling loosely over her shoulders.
pwettiful!

Josh answered it, and ushered them in. All the people that Sydney had seen earlier that day were smushed onto the two couches infront of a television.
Various ‘Hello’s’ were exchanged, and then they went back to minding their own business.
Apparently watching SouthPark wasn’t as interesting as it was originally. Sydney rolled her eyes, as she looked away form the couples that were in their own little worlds.
Kyle noticed her from his bed, and turned his headphones off. He stood up, and walked towards her.
“You bored?” he asked her.
“A little, yeah.” She said honestly.
“Come on.” He held a hand out to her and smiled shyly. He led her out into the hallway, and shut the door.
He stood there silently for a moment, and Sydney debated just leaving.
“So you can speak French?” he finally asked.
“Yeah, I guess a little.” She replied.
Silence over came them again, and stayed that way for a few minutes. She was about to speak up, when she noticed him inching closer to her. she stepped back slowly, and almost unnoticeably. He kept coming closer until she was back against the wall.
“I…”
“I like you.” He said simply cutting her off.
“I…” she started again, and was yet another time interrupted, but this time by his Kyle’s lips crashing into hers. And all she could do was kiss him back.
did she just kiss him out of instinct?
or does she like him?
OMG!
she's probably going to make him her b/f
and then vaughn will see

oooh! this is shaping up to be so good!

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>ATTENTION!!!!!
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>ok, ive changed Calebs name! it is NOW KYLE!!! im too lazy to go through and change all of it, so yeah, get used to it!!!</span></span>

:eek:ldhi:

finally, I've some time (k, I should be doin my hmw but... 😆 )

“Yeah, it is. And how would you know what my bed feels like?” she asked quizingly.
“Yea, Hales sat on it, and she couldn’t get over the down spread, and so we just all had to try it. Sorry.”

yeah, right, just sitting... :naughty:

“Yeha, he’s supposed to be able to speak French too.” Caleb said. “Maybe he’s as good as I am.” He smiled at himself.
“Oh.” Sydney said. ‘He’s from France you idiot, and its so hot when he speaks it.’ She thought to herself. “Did you know he was from France?” she asked smiling.

😆 stupid boy :rolleyes:

“Umm I actually didn’t. I guess I should take that back.” Caleb said a bit embarrassed.

yeah, go :hide:

“NO. It’s mapointguy100100.”

yeah, he's the point guy :angelic:

“Come in.” a muffled voice said and Michael opened the door. He walked in the office to see a plump man sitting behind his desk with a book. “Sit.” He said motioning to a chair.
“Hello, I'm Mr. Vincent.” Vaughn said extending his hand. The man refused to shake it.
“I'm Mr. Blench.” He said never looking up. “You're the new History teacher, correct?” he asked.
“Yes. French too.” Vaughn replied.
“No, advanced French is what you will be teaching as well.” Mr. Blench said. “You have room 186 it’s on the third floor. Classes start next Monday. You're free to use both the rooms you have until then. I assume you can set up your teaching things.” He still never looked up. Vaughn didn’t move, and it started to get on Mr. Blench’s nerves.
“You're dismissed.” He said and Vaughn walked out of the room.

welcome newbie! :P

Magdalene wanted me to tell you. She loves you and keep that ALWAYS IN MIND…

aww :2love:

He bumped into her and she dropped her books on the floor.
“I'm so sorry, here.” He said bending them done to pick them up. The girl let him and just stood there.
He got up and handed them to her thinking she was being awfully rude.
“Thank you.” She said smiling weakly and then the smile grew as he realized who she was.
“You're welcome.” He said scanning her over. ‘God she looks…is that actually Syd?’

:lol: he didn't recognize her... tsk tsk tsk :rolleyes:
wondering what effects the outfit will have on him... :angelic:

“Oh, it’s alright. If I'm late to class I can just blame it on you.”

I have a feeling that this is not the only time she'll be late... ;)

Sydney smiled. ‘Speak French my butt.’ She thought. She decided NOT to say that to him.

(y) just tell him that :P

‘Pathetic excuse to talk to me.’

boys... :rolleyes:

nothing illegal

yeah right... -_-

She took the clip out of her hair, and picked the lock.

um...not sure every 'normal' student would do that :Ponder:

“So this mission, when are we going to be meeting?” he asked her.
“Well, isn't there that old house, the Principal lives in? He moved out, but didn’t sell it, there’s a garden I think.” She replied.
“So, every night?” he asked turning to face her again.

so they're gonna gardening... :angelic:

“I…”
“I like you.” He said simply cutting her off.
“I…” she started again, and was yet another time interrupted, but this time by his Kyle’s lips crashing into hers. And all she could do was kiss him back.

:eek: noooo! dont wanna see that :seehearspeak:
KISS HIM BACK?!? :puke: i'll never accept that :nonono:
just kick his lil @$$! (like i'm gonna do with urs, 👶 )
and dont' tell us it's just for keeping her cover up! :angry:

:smooch: & :hug:

Scialet :P

ohhh nice. but i dont like the kissing kyle part, that should be michaels lips that are crashing into syds..... haha anyways have a nice thanksgiving everyone and i hope yall have fun

brenda

ok, well heres the next chap!

Chapter Seven-

Sydney was surprised herself at the action she took. Kissing Kyle, just for the heck of it. And what took her by surprise the most was the fact that all these thoughts were running through her head while their lips were still together.
Shook from her thoughts her eyes immediately opened to see his starring at her. She smiled into his lips, and looked behind him once he had returned it. She almost fainted when she saw Vaughn staring at her.
The look she saw on his face was too horrible for her to bare. He was disappointed, she could tell. He was hurt, and he probably felt betrayed. He just kept staring that them, maybe as if it would all go away if he looked hard enough. It didn’t though, and it took all the courage he had not to kick Kyle’s butt. He didn’t though; he took a deep breath and walked down the hall.
Sydney saw him walk off, and almost fell if it wasn’t for her position against the wall. She then realized that Kyle was still right there, right in front of her, still touching her. She fought the urge to knee him, right where it counted, she decided against it though, and just used her arms to push him off.
He stumbled backwards in the shock of what just happened, and tried to catch his balance. He looked at her with a confused face, and she just glared at him slightly.
“What, Sam…What happened?” He asked her, coming towards Syd again.
“I, I cant, ok? It’s just… I’ve gotta go.” She said, taking off down the hall in search of Michael.
“Sam, Sam…Wait, just come here, Sam!” Kyle yelled after her, but when she didn’t turn around to even acknowledge him, he gave up. Sighing deeply he went back into his dorm room
Sydney sprinted down the hall after Vaughn and almost collapsed when she reached the end of the corridor and he wasn’t there, or on the staircase. Trying to process what exactly had happened. She leaned against the wall, and just tried to think for a moment.
She composed herself, and stood up. Pulling her shirt down a little she started walking up the flight of stairs. Reaching the fourth story she opened the door. Looking for a specific room, she was a woman on a mission.
She found his room and knocked on the door. It took a moment, and she couldn’t hear anything on the inside. ‘Is he ignoring me?’ she thought to herself. She knocked again, and heard the faint sound of footsteps. She turned around to see no one around, and realized it must have been from his room. She was getting quite annoyed and knocked again, this time a little bit louder. After he still wasn’t at the door she took a hair thing out of her purse and picked he lock, for the second time that day.
The door swung open freely and she saw him sitting in one of the chairs. He had a blank expression on his face, and it clearly told her his thoughts. He refused to recognize her, and she shut the door slowly. At the sound he winced, like it was causing him pain.
“It was all for the mission.” He said starring at his coffee mug. “Yeah right.”
“Michael…” she started, and he interrupted her.
“Syd, don’t tell me it was, because trust me, I know how you kiss, I know how you are when your feeling something. Now that was either the best god d*mn acting in the world, or I'm not as wrong as you think I am.” He looked up at her for a moment, a split second, and she saw the hurt marked across his face.
“Vaughn, please. It was nothing, meant nothing.” She got closer to him, and knelt down to look at his face.
“Syd, please don’t lie to me.” He said now staring her in the eye. “I just thought I meant more to you than that.”
“You do, oh god you do. Vaughn, you're my world, you know that.” She said as tears welled up in her eyes, threatening to fall.
“Then what was with sticking your tongue half way down his throat?” he asked her skeptically.
“It was nothing. I was missing you. I knew I couldn’t have you, and that wasn’t going all so well. He was the next best thing. I'm sorry.” The tears in her eyes started to drift down her cheeks.
He saw love in her eyes she felt for him. He couldn’t help but know she meant what she had said.
Vaughn took his hands and cupped her head, wiping the tears away with his thumbs. “I know.” He whispered into her ear.
He smiled lightly at her, and she didn’t look him in the eye. His smile grew a bit, and as he had suspected she mirrored it. Glad to see her smiling he gently kissed her.
She deepened the kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck, bring him closer to her. He picked her up, and brought her into the bedroom, never taking his lips from hers.
“Kyle, where’d Sam go?” Haley asked her friend. He had been lying on his bed again, listening to his CD player. “Kyle, freak, hello in there!” she smacked his head lightly, getting him to open his eyes.
“What?” he asked annoyed. “Wait, where’d everyone go? Dan…”
“Dan and Lanie went back to her dorm, while Brad, Erin, Angie, and Nathan went to the dining hall, after Dan talked them into it. And Josh is in the shower, so where’s Sam?” Haley said sitting on his legs.
“God you weigh a ton!” he said smiling, which earned him yet another smack. “And I don’t know where she went.”
“You don’t know? You were the one that dragged her out of the room aren’t you?” she asked smiling cockily at him.
“So you actually pried yourself away form Josh long enough to see that hu?” he asked returning her smile.
“Yes for your information, so you have no idea where she is?” Haley didn’t believe him, so she decided to keep pushing him.
“Nope.” He said plainly.
“Well?” she asked annoyed.
“Well what?” he asked her, ready to put the headphones back on.
“What happened? And not to get the microscopic brain you have confused, what did you do, more bluntly said.” She smirked at him, and awaited an answer.
“Well I dint do anything. At first I was just kissing her…” he began, and Haley interrupted him, but not before smacking him with all her might on the back of his head.
“YOU KISSED HER?” she yelled.
“Yeah, wouldn’t you?” he asked.
“Well, no actually I wouldn’t. I can’t believe you kissed her. SHE HAS A BOYFRIEND!” Haley stood up and chucked a pillow at him. “You're such a dumba*s.” she sighed and knocked on the bathroom door.
Josh walked out with a towel around his waist. “What?” he asked.
“I don’t know where she went, but maybe that new teacher knows. She mentioned him earlier today, she had gone to see him, for his help with French.” Haley kissed Josh quickly, and then left the room.
Josh looked at Kyle who was rubbing his head. “Do I even want to know what you did?” he asked him.
Haley walked the halls bewildered to where Michael’s room was. She finally asked Ms. Weldon the Science teacher which room it was. After thanking her, she knew exactly where it was.
She knocked lightly on the door and it opened. Stepping inside she looked as if she had just seen a ghost. The door to the bedroom was open, and she could see two people sleeping in the bed, and oddly one of them looked very similar to her room-mate Sam.

i hope you liked it, PMs are on the way!

and heres the PM list
sexcivaughan14
krzykty57789
santosaidan
alias_luver
Poketrockets11
stealthy
mrs.marshal030791
jughelynj
stargirl591
Alias_Day
NebraskaLuvsVaughn
entropy
Spy_Love
tunita
AMMaliaslvr
skywalker_47
ashqua
AlexBristow03
Scialet
vaughnsgurl4lf
Bubbles
SpyVaughn
syd26
Mountaineer4746
alizas
*AliasAngel*
alejandra
littlemissliketofight
vaughnshoney
oooRevesDouxooo
ToughCookie47
weiss's girl
German Muse
cute_as_candy

oh dear god...how dumb could they be...they've been made by a teen girl LOL
good update though
(n) I didn't get a PM though...can you please make sure I'm on the list???
thanks ^_^

~agentmoose :asleep:

uh oh... :nonono:
thats not so good... ;) whats' Haley gonna do?! didn't they lock the door? :blink:
such a great update.
thanks for the pm :smiley:

~steph

Geez...Haven't they heard off locking a door behind them. They are supposed to be America's best spies. Syd went through Project Christmas and she can't lock a simple door???? That's a recipe for disaster (then again, so's letting a teenage boy kiss you). I'm glad her room mate told Kyle that Syd has a boyfriend.

Anji

Back