Dismiss Notice
Alien Soup is a free community for fans of science-fiction, horror, & fantasy! Everybody is welcome here.

Adoption?

Discussion in 'Open Chat' started by Bondgal2007, Apr 6, 2003.

1. Bondgal2007

Bondgal2007 Rocket Ranger

:rolleyes: I am proud to say that I am adopted from India. My birth mother couldn't care for me so she gave me up for adoption, no idea who biological father is. My adopted parents are the most loving and supportive parents ever. Even though my dad hates the CIA he syas to go for it and mom is like thats great you wanna serve the country. I wanna adopt some children from Asia, Russia,India, and South America cause those are third world countries, I know cause I have seen them. I wanna give a child a loving home like I have one right now. The best way to support adoption, I am to young to do anything big, but lasy year my dad and I went to India along with some friends, we had given like $20,000 to an orphange which we raised through church. I love seeing the faces of those kids who have so little and no parents, but will have a future cause familes all over the world adopted a majority of them. :angelic: Now that's true angel on Earth~

2. SiriCerasi

SiriCerasi Rocket Ranger

That's awesome!! I'm glad you got such good adoptive parents :)

I dunno, I might adopt someone. That is way too far in the future for me :rolleyes:

3. Kara

Kara eternally nostalgic

That's so sweet!! I would love to adopt a child, but I'd also like to have one of my own. ^_^

4. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

i would also love to adopt a child and have one myself, but im not even thinking about that yet, ive got at least 10 years! Its awesome that you were adopted my friend alex's aunt was adopted too. I think adopting is really great!

5. murkywater

murkywater Rocket Ranger

thats sooooo cool bondgal. do u ever think of trying to find ur biological father? if i were adopted i might want to know :unsure: but i guesss it doesn't matter since u have good adopted parents! :D :D :D :D :D

6. Bondgal2007

I have actually tried to find them, but the aoption was closed. Meaning there is no names, health records, nothing basically. They must have to alot of trouble hiding there names cause my dad has tried with the adoption agency and ppl who work there in India. I hope I can cause I wanna know my back ground and healrh issues I might have to be concerned about!

7. Sophie

Sophie in love

i do want to adopt kids later.

8. totally4alias10

totally4alias10 Rocket Ranger

aww thats so sweet! I lived it India for 2 years......very cool country

9. obsessetion

obsessetion Rocket Ranger

i went to india wen i was 3 and when i wat 11!!! have u seen the cows???? wow!!! lmao!!!! thats sweet though!!! lmao!!! oh and the cowpat wen they're makin summin outta in!!!! lmao!!!

10. Scarlet Crystal

Scarlet Crystal Bibbity Rabbity

aww so nice! ^_^

11. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

thats sooobncoool.. i want to go to india.., that woud l be awesome.. i hope you find them

12. Scarlet Crystal

o yea! i love travelling internationally

13. Chanel

Chanel Rocket Ranger

ive been to mexico (im form us) and im goign to italy to meet the rest of my family...

14. Sophie

Sophie in love

the difference is that i WOULD love travelling internationally

15. Scarlet Crystal

lol

i might go to england this summer :D

16. Sophie

Sophie in love

me too

17. obsessetion

obsessetion Rocket Ranger

it's kool but there r soooo many mosquitoes!!!! ouch!!! lol!!!

18. Scarlet Crystal

i'm going in june :woot:

19. Sophie

Sophie in love

i don't know when, it can be end of june, july or august, and i'm not even sure

20. Bondgal2007

Adopt if you want when your older!!! Some many kids neeed homes and not just babies older ones!