Ali-itis

lol the disease is spreading quickly! :P

i swear the number 47 is everywhere! i saw it at least 5 times yesterday, i should keep a book just simply to mark how times i see it :lol:

[quote name='Vaughn's Baby Girl' date='May 13 2005, 06:07 PM']lol the disease is spreading quickly!  :P

i swear the number 47 is everywhere! i saw it at least 5 times yesterday, i should keep a book just simply to mark how times i see it  :lol:
[post="1339318"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
[/quote]

i tried that once! but then it got so overwhelming i stopped, lol.

yesterday i freaked out because i saw a copy of our yearbook (which isn't out yet, but i am on newspaper/yearbook staff so i could see it) and it's volume 47!!!!!

i almost screamed!

Beth! 🍦

I can relate!! Whenever i hear the name Syd, Vaughn, Jack, or Sloane I freak Like this one time i was watching the Starlet with one of my friends and i was like OMG its Arrianna Cane from Alias and my friend said i was a loser!!

YOU SAW THAT!?!? I DID TOO!

it was also Vivica A. Fox, who played...oh no...don't tell me i forgot her name...Tori Cummings!

there were TWO alias guest stars! it was awesome, so that's why i watched that show, lol :smiley:

Beth! 🍦

:eek: I have the symptoms. I see 47 everywhere. And when see the word spy or espionage (it doesnt matter what it is) I'll immediatly go and look at it. Plus I love all those cool fingerprint scanners ^_^

Add me please?

the guy from ep 21 in season two was on like, cold case or something recently and when i saw him i was like OMG! IT'S THE SEXCLUB ADDICT FROM ALIAS!
my grandparents looked at me like :blink: and my parents are like "yeah, she does that a lot, you get used to it after a while :rolleyes: "

:lol:

AAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!

LENA IS BACK!

i think we need a new club...lena-itis...i almost burst into tears when i saw her...!

is that pathetic?

beth! 🍦

:thud: BETHY! :thud: you're alive! :shock: I haven't spoken to you for AGES! :what: :hug:

anyways can i join please, i think i may *cough* suffer from a little bit of Ali-itis *cough* <_< :Paranoid: :P

Back