Alias: Square One

...Holy felgercarb.
What is it with all the evil dudes?
God.
Is it the 'I hate Sydney and Vaughn' convention, and I just didnt get the flyer?
*shrugs*
Well, I want to know why exactly they want the couple dead so badly.

Thanks for the PM
Cant wait for more.
*_Ash
I guess you could call it the 'I hate Sydney and Vaughn' convention. :smiley:

SPOILERS

Vaughn was scared too, but he knew he needed to be strong for Sydney.

"No. This is Jack. Are you looking for Mr. Sloane?

"You 90 seconds."

I can smell trouble from the spoilers. I hope Syd and Vaughn will be okay. The last update was really awesome. I liked it. I can't wait for the update!

Molly :smiley:

Sorry I didn't update yesterday. School started and so did A.P. Government so I was piled high with homework in that class so I'm updating today. I'm really sorry! I love quotes though. *hint* Next chapter: I believe Saturday or sooner.

Chapter Nineteen
"Lauren and Sark are to carry out the murders." the voice said.

All Anja could see was a black outline and nothing else. She simply wondered who it was.

"That is the first mission. Next mission will be headed and assigned to Anna and Alison. Details for that mission will be detailed and briefed as soon as Bristow and Vaughn are eliminated, hopefully within the next forty-eight hours. You are dismissed!"

"Good Luck Lauren!" Anja said, "We'll be back in about forty-eight hours in the same location right?"

"Yes and thank you."

Sydney and Vaughn now fearing for their and their unborn child's safety left quickly. Once far out of range they called Dixon who set up entirely new aliases. He told them to look in the bedroom closet on the yacht.

"Vaughn, I'm really scared for once in my life."

"Honey, we'll be okay." Vaughn was scared too, but he knew he needed to be strong for Sydney.

"Vaughn, after we get ready let's think of names for the baby." Sydney said hoping that it would get it off her mind.

"Okay."

Their names: Maria Sanders and Matt Sanders
Occupations: Maria-market analyst; Matt-stockbroker
Other information: Maria has long wavy hair. Matt has short spiked up sandy brown hair.

Sydney was wearing a coral stripped tank and a denim skirt that went to her knees. Vaughn wore a bright blue stripped polo with khaki shorts.
----------------------
Rachel was now back in her hotel room. She pulled out her cell phone and dialed Mr. Sloane's number.

"Hello. This is Rachel is this Mr. Sloane?"

"No it is not. This is Jack, his business associate. Are you looking for Mr. Sloane?"

"Yes I am."

"Would you like to be connected Miss Rachel?"

"Yes please."

"Hold on."

----------------------
APO Office

Jack went over to Marshall after answering the phone and asked him to trace and record the call without Sloane noticing. Jack sensed something was not right. He just wanted to be on the safe side, considering their two best agents were in the field, his daughter and his son-in-law.

"I'll get right on it Mr. Bristow!"
------------
Meanwhile,

Jack saw Sloane and told him a Miss Rachel was on hold in his office.

Marshall came out of his office, "Mr. Bristow, I have a question for you could you come here please?"

"Excuse me Arvin," Jack said.

Arvin Sloane walked back into his office and Jack Bristow went to see what Marshall had.

Once in Marshall's office the two chatted as Mr. Bristow pushed the button on his watch so no one could hear them as a safety precaution.

"You have ninety seconds." Jack told him.

"I've located the call. It's on a river located about twenty miles from the Gardenia Hotel, moving closer to it. I recorded it as well. As soon as Sloane hangs up, the CD will be ready for pick-up."

"Good work Marshall. It shouldn't take Sloane more than fifteen minutes. Have it for me by then. I'll pick it up."

"Yes sir."

Mr. Bristow walked out and went to go sit at his desk. He had a very bad feeling about this. Little did Jack know that Sydney was carrying a child that was hers and Vaughn’s. Also, the fact that they were going to be murdered and the serious danger they were in.
-----------------------------
The Yacht

"Vaughn?"

"Hmmmmmmmmm?"

"So what should we name our child?"

"I like Violet, Jennifer, or Isabel for a girl. And, Ryan, Eric, or Joseph (Joey) for a boy."

"I like Isabel. Isabel Bristow-Vaughn sounds quite right for a girl. And Joseph a.k.a Joey Bristow-Vaughn for a little boy."

"Perfect."

Sydney and Vaughn hoped for a beautiful, healthy baby. They couldn't wait to be parents.

ETA: The ending didn't sound quite right the first round so I changed it.

this realy good can i get a pm?

You sure can! :smiley:

PM LIST
shotput25ash
secretagent03
jadeygirl
Monstica
Bluebird015
broe4ever929
74Aliaschickita47
vaughnsgurl4lf
BrownEyedGirl
Alias#1
SydneyMicheal
TexasAlias2004
Garner_chick6
burgandypegasus
aliasfan212
Aliaschick347
mnkdance963

Update should be up on Tuesday/Wednesday! :smiley:

Sorry about the double update.

Chapter Twenty
Sydney jolted and awoke. She found herself rocking back and forth in the rocking chair she recently bought for the baby's nursery. Those were the good days when her and Vaughn traveled the world. Sydney was now eight months pregnant. She worked at APO as long as she could. She was just granted her maturnity leave last week. It had been five months since Vaughn disappeared.

Her father helped her paint the nursery a natural color, buy furniture, set it all up, and he even went clothing shopping with his daughter. Sydney Bristow had never thought she'd see that side of Jack Bristow. She constantly had thoughts, memories, and flashbacks of Vaughn and the moment he disappeared. It was all my fault. If I didn't turndown back up, Sydney though. If only...If only...Sydney fell back asleep in her rocking chair.
------------------------------
Vaughn noticed the yacht following their yacht for quite a distance. This wasn't a coincidence...their cover was blown. Thank goodness Marshall secretly gave us his latest gadget: a holographic projector. All you had to do was scan the people to be holographic and it would move around like a human being. "Syd, we need to use this...we're in danger." Vaughn said.

"Vaughn, it could hurt our child."

"Sydney, I know, but we really need to live through this or the child won't have a life at all. We will just scan ourselves, zip our scuba suits on a swim to safety undetected and leave the Gardenia for good."

"Okay."

Sydney and Vaughn scanned themselves and put the projector behind a plant, zipped up their scuba gear and slowly and quietly slipped into the river. About three hours later they were by the Gardenia docks.

"Syd, we need to come out separately. Here's our story: our yacht sank and you don't know if you fiance was lost. Go to Marshall, tell him we need to get out a.s.a.p. I'll meet you back at APO in 72 hours. I love you Sydney Anne with all my heart."

With that they kissed, hugged, and said their final goodbyes. Sydney started to cry. It was heart wrenching...not knowing if her fiance would ever come back. No one knew that that would be the last they saw of Michael Vaughn. She shedded her scuba suit and watched it sink to the bottom. She swam ashore and ran. People looked at her, she kept on running. Once in the safety of Marshall's room she passed out.

Evil cliffy(ies)!!! Please review!

Update tomorrow :smiley: It's good too, kind of shocking, you'll like it though!

EDIT:

The update is kind of concise, but has a lot of things that I just want to keep you hanging on. So because of the fact that it is short, you will have an update most likely on Sunday. :smiley: Please tell me what you think about what's going to happen and everything. I like to keep you guys guessing. :P

Chapter Twenty-One
“Um…Ms. Bristow…” Marshall said.

Two minutes later, “Ms. Bristow, wake up.”

Marshall waited a few more minutes. Then he asked her again, “Ms. Bristow, wake up.”

Sydney still didn’t wake. He waited some more and then, he started to shake her shoulder. She still didn’t wake up. This time Marshall shook her shoulder a little bit harder and finally, she woke. In real life, someone was really shaking her shoulder. Sydney looked up. It was Vaughn, at least she thought it was him.

“Vaughn?” she asked groggily.

“Sydney, it’s okay, it’s me, dad.”

“Dad? What?”

“It is your father Sydney, not Vaughn. I came to get you. Vaughn just walked into APO about an hour ago. We have him in custody waiting for you. He said he would only speak to you first before he would speak to anyone else. Vaughn also said that he knew you were very pregnant and might not come, but he really needs to talk to you. He said that you need to be out of the house by 5 P.M. and no later. He insisted upon that time.” Jack Bristow turned at looked at the clock, 4:50. “Sydney, we’ve GOT TO GO NOW!”

Sydney, being eight months pregnant, slowly got out of the rocking chair and walked over to where she had her coat and purse. By 4:55 they were out of the Venice limits. Jack Bristow knew his daughter was safe now. There was no other way of getting her out of the house other than lying to her and telling her that Vaughn magically showed up at APO wanting to talk to Sydney. If she found out that this was all a hoax, she’d never forgive him. He knew what was going to happen to her house and her if she never got out and gotten to APO where she would be safe. Jack looked over and saw Sydney sleeping again.

----Sydney’s Flashback----
“Marshall?” Sydney asked.

“Yes, Sydney, it’s me. What happened?”

“New alliance, Vaughn gone, yacht blown up, baby in danger.” She said so scared. Sydney didn’t remember how she had gotten into Marshall’s hotel room, or when she last saw Vaughn. All Sydney remembered at the moment was that Vaughn was gone.

“Sydney, we need to know more.”

“Give her some time Marshall,” a strange, yet familiar voice said, Sydney just couldn’t recognize who it was.

PM LIST
shotput25ash
secretagent03
jadeygirl
Monstica
Bluebird015
broe4ever929
74Aliaschickita47
vaughnsgurl4lf
BrownEyedGirl
Alias#1
SydneyMicheal