Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
aliaschick4mv said:
Brittany said:
thanks hun!  :smiley:  and I can't see yours! :(  Both links have a geocities page that says the page is unavailable or sumthin....
Yeah, I know, it was acting evil. I'm reuploading them, so they should be working again in like 2 minutes. :smiley:

EDIT: All fixed!

Brittany, where'd you get the caps in your wall? Cuz the ones on Alias media are really bad quality. I found these really awesome lyrics, and i need to find some Reunion caps. :smiley:
ooo, it looks awesome, I can see it now! hehe. ^_^ and I got the pic on the left from jen-garner.net alias promotional photos and the one on the left from vartanho cuz yes, the ones from alias media were not very good quality. They also didn't have that particular expression either, with her looking down and smiling a bit (kinda like she's thinking of vaughn!heheheheh! S/V forever!)

AliasALIAS said:
aliaschick, I can't see your wallpaper :( You should try one of these image hosts because geocities has such a low bandwidth limit.

Finally new artowork!!! I had to use the laptop and Paint Shop Pro though. I hope it doesn't look too bad because it's my first time using PSP (since Photoshop on the comp is broken), the laptop resolution is different, and I had to use the touchpad. The lyrics don't quite fit the pictures though, but I like the song :P.

Lyrics: The Voice Within, Christina Aguilera
Pics: Alias Media
AA! new stuff! awesome ^_^ It looks GREAT, I'm not a huge fan of Christina Aguilara but I love the wp. (love the av too hehe :laughbounce: hehehoo, I needed that laugh, thx :D )

(besides all the syd/will sleeping together thing :barf:smiley:, last night's show was indeed great! and so is that wallpaper! I loved the costume last night, and despite my anti S/W shipperness, will is great so I loved the brit rock star accent!! well done in capturing the moment (y) ;) hope you feel better, :smiley:

thank yahs :D

its blizzarding big time here so being sick sucks :( but all the hot chocolate is deffently a pluse :D

:cold: :laughbounce:

OT: sry, offtopic, but I gotta say NO FAIR!! Here, it hardly even feels like christmas. No snow. No sleet. Not even any chance of ice for a rip off 'snow day' It's not even worth being cold. So, lucky lucky you even if you are sick! lol.

Brittany said:
OT: sry, offtopic, but I gotta say NO FAIR!! Here, it hardly even feels like christmas. No snow. No sleet. Not even any chance of ice for a rip off 'snow day' It's not even worth being cold. So, lucky lucky you even if you are sick! lol.
:lol: awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww where do you live brit?

*emails brittany snow*

yea its all of that here.... and very cold... I wonder if the cows r maken frozen milk now :confused:

but yes sorry this is off topic of me I think Im gunna go make an cow wall paper o.o :lol:

christmas is everyone :D

OT: lmao!! frozen milk.... :rolleyes: :P
and I appreciate the snow, but I think it melted, lol. Must be the weather. :P I'm down here in Georgia. So just curious, where's this blizzard?

and back on topic, I have a question: Does anyone have any curvy brushes that aren't like the really common 'porcelain curve' types that are like really neat and elegant....I need something grungy and curvy but still pretty....does that make sense? lol. Well, if you have some, lemme know where ya got 'em please! thnks. ;)

The blizzard is here in nebraska :lol: and its purty windy and gusty and i think its stil l blowen

and speaken of wall papers I know i asked this before and got an awesome reply that helped me so much: it was how to get the paint brushes downloaded into my psp. i did everything as said but when i opened it in imports to do it it said the sile could not be supported and it was a newer format.... I have no idea what i just said so im lost as tro why it wouldnt work :lol: im such a moron haha but i dun get it :lol:

Sunfire_77: ooh, i like them both! even though I'm anti-syd/will, I thought his accent last night was hilarious!
OT: I live in nebraska too! Despite the snow I still had school today though! :(

KateJones47 said:
Sunfire_77: ooh, i like them both! even though I'm anti-syd/will, I thought his accent last night was hilarious!
OT: I live in nebraska too! Despite the snow I still had school today though! :(
hah athanks ^_^ and wow you do! :lol: yes isnt the sno wgreat ahaha.... yea i live near lincoln and we got like 8 inches so we had no school but i know a lot of areas by me that didnt have it.... haha and the fact im really sick but hahaha thats cool that you live in nebraska! :lol:

Gabs: Ooh, I love it! especially since I am a fan of the ship! ^_^

Sunfire_77: I live near Omaha, so we only got about 4 inches,but I got off school today! ^_^ Sorry about you being sick!

KateJones47 said:
Gabs: Ooh, I love it! especially since I am a fan of the ship! ^_^

Sunfire_77: I live near Omaha, so we only got about 4 inches,but I got off school today! ^_^ Sorry about you being sick!
haha omg sweets i use to live in Omaha... :lol: thats funny

and awesome yea i got off today too :ill:

and thanks being sick sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.