Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, Aly, I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but if not, let me offer up my advice:

On all your evanescence ones I've looked at, and at the above Alias one, the images are pixilized, like you resized them and it went all funky. The same thing used to happen to me. When you're resizing it, see how it says "Resample Using:" on the bottom? Change that to "Smart Size". It'll make it so that the image quality still stays. :smiley:

But I like the walls. The one above has a cool feel to it. :smiley:

Blah..my wp I just made. I didn't really like how it ended up.

Brushes: Insomniac and Nocturna
Fonts: Scriptina and Times New Roman

okay i have a question ... how come some wallpapers are so clear but mine looks kinda distorted and not as clear as the other ones? how can i fix it?

aliaschick4mv said:
Ok, Aly, I'm not sure if you did this on purpose, but if not, let me offer up my advice:

On all your evanescence ones I've looked at, and at the above Alias one, the images are pixilized, like you resized them and it went all funky. The same thing used to happen to me. When you're resizing it, see how it says "Resample Using:" on the bottom? Change that to "Smart Size". It'll make it so that the image quality still stays. :smiley:

But I like the walls. The one above has a cool feel to it. :smiley:
omg really?! haha I didnt know you could change that but HAHA I blurred them also to make em kinda freaky but yes thank you so much :D

Status
Not open for further replies.