Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jaimie it's gorgeous! I love the splashing-thingy effect :woot:

^_^  Thanks Scialet. I like yours to. That song is great and the lyrics go perfectly with the WP.
Scialet: Very creative with the placing of the text. :smiley:
[post="1392457"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:blush: thanks guys. I wasn't sure about the lyrics thingy :thinking:
so uum..I can't sleep and I made a lil something, I don't even know if I should post it :bag:
credits: sydneybr2.home.comcast.net for the pic, brushes from greenapple and tera

here's a wallpaper I made for the fav episode challenge at sd-1 I chose a dark turn since you couldn't do season 4

Credits
Font: New Romance
Texture: Hybrid Theory
Brushes: Bedazzling, Hybrid theory
Pictures: LEna Online, The missing frame, Alias-media, two evil monks

darkturn1jg.jpg

Here's another I made just for fun

Credits
Font: Adorable
Texture:Hybrid theory
Pictures: two evil monks
Lyrics: travis - repeat-offender

again3ji.jpg

I like the colors Ashley, love the very vibrant orange glow :D

Jaimie, I love your challenge entry. Beautiful brushwork and colors! :smiley:

New S/V wp - Stay With Me - click to enlarge

Did this last night. There are a couple things about it that I'm not real happy with, but generally I'm pretty pleased :D

pics: the missing frame
font: dafont
textures: hybrid genesis, thia, vered, kris
brushes: vered, hybrid genesis, spyglass
lyrics: "Breathe" by Pink Floyd

So GOOD!

AA - That piece is soo awesome. Your style is so cool. I love the coloring, the faded look of it. My FAVORITE part though, is how you have different parts of one pic in different brightness and stuff, that's one of my favorite effects to do...

Salad - 🤤 So utterly cool. I wracked my brain for five minutes trying to figure out where the pics were from. :lol: I love the faded colors and the grunge is to die for. Really great stuff.

salad thats so awesome!! :woot: its so detailed!!!! the pictures are just fantastic and I love the boxey area up the top left! I really adore the text - both fonts, words and placement! (y) also the black and white with some color looks fabulous!!! :smiley: you are so creative!!

Dim Bulb said:
Everything is from "The Prophecy." And thanks :D
[post="1397260"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

Yeah I figured that out. I knew the parachuting was from then, but the tough part where the pics of Syd in the upper left corner..I knew that expression from somewhere but couldn't place it. Then I realized it was when the DSR guys come for Syd in the club!

*gasp and sigh* E! I love you and I hate you! That's my new desktop.....It's beautiful. :D

Hibou-gorgeous!

Salad-I love it...esp. the lyrics. it's awesome, what can I say. (y)

Thanks guys!

Oh wooooow Salad, I love it!! Great texture and brushes, great composition, and I love the slightly desaturated look. *so jealous*

Hibou, saw your wall at Creative.. I love it also! I like the simplicity and the arrangement of all the pics.

I wish I had high-speed internet so viewing art wouldn't take five hours. All you guys are an inspiration 👍

Dim Bulb said:
Oh hey, Hibou, I love your av! You've gotten so crazy good recently (y)
[post="1399368"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

:shocked: thank you soooo much salad. :blush:
that's so nice. I really appreciate everyone's nice comments :smiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.