Alias Wallpapers

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh fun fun fun. fun. alrighty. heres my stuff.

pics: alias media
font: times
lyrics: me
textures: tre
brushes: defaults

[attachment=15390:attachment]
[attachment=15389:attachment]

Pics; Alias-Media.com
Font: 20th Century
anyone.jpg

Leslie said:
Sure. :smiley: Here it is.
[post="1142960"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Thanks! :lol: I really like it! Marshall rules! :P

AHhhhhhh! DUDE! Jems you and I seem to have the issue. I can't see Vicki's (Hey, haven't seen u in... FOREVER. :hug:), Eva's, Dim's or anybody's on this page except for dontpanic's! Could u people link me? I really wanna see 'em!

And dontpanic. That's really neat! I like th epics and the geometricness! :D

dontpanic -- That is lovely! Cool blending and effects.

Eva - *swoon* WILL! I abs adore the second one, coz of the text... :cry: I miss and adore Will and I the text reminds me so much of Swill (one of my new addictions)... Just perfectttt. :love:

Thanks Les :smiley:. However I just noticed the text on the right is blacked out-- it doesn't show like that on PS--just weird. The text should read "The story of a reporter who knew too much, but too little about himself". I tried making it brighter but it just looks really messed up-- damn conversions.

i love swirls and brushes. especially when i make them myself. and this is yet a third p1 piece i have done but my first in 2005

textures: hybrid-genesis, hollywood heat
lyrics: switchfoot
pics: twoevilmonks

alias8000 said:
Thanks! :lol: I really like it! Marshall rules! :P

AHhhhhhh! DUDE! Jems you and I seem to have the issue. I can't see Vicki's (Hey, haven't seen u in... FOREVER. :hug:), Eva's, Dim's or anybody's on this page except for dontpanic's! Could u people link me? I really wanna see 'em!

And dontpanic. That's really neat! I like th epics and the geometricness! :D
[post="1149615"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

HEY! :D How are you?! I know, I was having boarding withdrawl, so here I am! ^_^ Oh and since you can not see my wp(we cant have that!) here is a link
So Sophisticated

Status
Not open for further replies.