Alias Wallpapers

...im really into big pieces like this, plus, remember what that woman said in the baby store in last week's ep? "times sure have changed"? In Alias? That's the ultimate statement.

credits: alias-media, twoevilmonks.org, vartanho.com, cappiness

changed.jpg

Marie you're talented :smiley: I really like your wallpapers (tu devrais venir dans le *Let's speak french*, le forum où il se situe c'est Worldwide ;) Que des francophones sympas :smiley:)

Ethan really cool wallpaper, and yeah it has changed -_-

so i made this last night but the site was poopy so...yeah

Title: Hallelujah
Pics; Alias Media
Font: Impact, Scriptina
Brushes: Rotten apples
Lyrics: Jeff Buckley: Hallelujah

hallelujah.jpg

carolyn - just for future reference - if you use images which are spoilers from future episodes can you please post the wallpaper elsewhere and add a link to your piece with very obvious writing saying SPOILERS.

thanks. :smiley:

Well, you might think I'm crazy, but since I have made a wallpaper for every episode of season 3 and I'm finishing season 4. Each wallpaper is dedicated to one episode and all the pictures are from Two Evil Monks, The Safe House and Alias Media.
I will post them all sooner or later, but ther's more than 30 of 'em already, so it will probably be later than sooner...
[attachment=22225:attachment][attachment=22226:attachment][attachment=22227:atta
hment]

Tell me if you like them, and I will post more!

Pics: Alias-media
Lyrics: The Killers, GreenDay, Norah Jones
Brushes: 77, GreenEye, Luxbella, Simply Brush, FreedWings

And I cant figure out where the brush towards the bottom by the two smallest pictures is from. Does anyone recognize it?

made this for somebody........ i think its missing something but... eh

lyrics: michelle branch, "here with me"

for the Dec. challenge. i hate making WPs. They're just so big.....mine always suck.

Anyways, credits at the thread.

[attachment=22440:attachment]

Special for tubby:

Special for tubby:

[attachment=22444:attachment][attachment=22447:attachment][attachment=22448:atta
hment][attachment=22449:attachment][attachment=22450:attachment]

credit to pic sources as perviously
more will be coming up if requested...

for the Dec. challenge. i hate making WPs. They're just so big.....mine always suck.

Anyways, credits at the thread.

[attachment=22440:attachment]
I feel your pain about WPs. But thi one's awesome, Jaim! (y) I love the colors and arrangement of the pics. Really nice! :smiley: