Alias Wallpapers

first wallpaper in sooooo long:

Title: So long and good night
pics: alias media
lyrics: helena by my chemical romance
brushes/textures: none
font; times new roman

i dont like it:

my two entries in jems' december challenge (i had to edit the size of shiver to make it elegible for the challange. below is the original). credits there.

shiver.jpg

frozen.jpg

DB - You never cease to blow my mind. I think that your creativity and style is really under-appreciated because of how "different" it is but I think it's the best thing about your work : the fact that no matter how hard people try they can't replicate it. I love it.

Three Christmas-themed Sark/DA WPs. The first one was a warm-up, and I think is crappy. The second two are variations of the WP I entered in the December challenge. The first is the original version, sans-snowflakes. The second is the one I entered.

th_wintersark2.jpg th_sarkchristmas2.jpg th_sarkchristmas2b.jpg

Ethan Wonderful layout on the first, and classy darkness on the second :coolio:

Riley ohmygosh! There's so much work done on it, and its so beautiful. Awesome colors :woot:

DB Oh man!! Those are so simple but so coool! Love the uber unique layouts :D

Leslie :thud: :thud: :thud: Oh man. You don't make art for so long...and then you come up with that?! :shocked:

DB - You never cease to blow my mind. I think that your creativity and style is really under-appreciated because of how "different" it is but I think it's the best thing about your work : the fact that no matter how hard people try they can't replicate it. I love it.

DB Oh man!! Those are so simple but so coool! Love the uber unique layouts :D

Aw, thank guys :smiley: That made my day :hug:

Three Christmas-themed Sark/DA WPs. The first one was a warm-up, and I think is crappy. The second two are variations of the WP I entered in the December challenge. The first is the original version, sans-snowflakes. The second is the one I entered.

Leslie!!! Those are so frakking cool! I love the white bit on the right, such a perfect idea :smiley: And it's DA :sly: