All Things English 2!

Espionage said:
rockisdead said:
I LOVE the way British people speak... specially guys ;)
I always used 2 think that I had a boring accent, that i didnt actually have one! But then having been abroad on hols i realised i did. lol! :lol: being at uni with lots of different people with different accents has changed mine though! used 2 be posh southerner but not any more! haha!
same here, i love british accents...and with guys, its so sexy. one thing that i like in guys is a nice voice...weird, i know, but it attracts me to a guy.

I guess our royal family can come across as quite stuck up! But thats what so great about them, all traditional as such! Charles makes me laugh!hehe, Wills and Harry are hyped so much though, i dont see the attraction with William, yeah, he's not bad looking but nothing special! LOL! :lol:

Espionage said:
I guess our royal family can come across as quite stuck up! But thats what so great about them, all traditional as such! Charles makes me laugh!hehe, Wills and Harry are hyped so much though, i dont see the attraction with William, yeah, he's not bad looking but nothing special! LOL! :lol:
I guess its because if you compare Will to the rest of the royal family, he's like Brad Pitt :lol:

~~Spongy!

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Espionage said:
I guess its because if you compare Will to the rest of the royal family, he's like Brad Pitt :lol:

~~Spongy!
We can say this :lol: But his mother was beautiful.

Sophie said:
SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Espionage said:

~~Spongy!
We can say this :lol: But his mother was beautiful.
So true. Than Charles had to leave her for that dog Camilia Parker. Yuck! :P

~~Spongy!

So true sophie, Diana was beautiful, true english rose! Camilla, well Spongy summed her up as true as can be! A right dog! :lol:

Those of you who think that the british accent is cool , have you ever heard a black country accent , it sounds bloody awful *lol* I'm from Yorkshire myself so i probably have no right to diss the brummie accent. For those who are british on here , what british regional accent do you dislike the most? , for me it has to be Kent, my God its worse than the black country accent :rolleyes:

Sex-Dwarf said:
Those of you who think that the british accent is cool , have you ever heard a black country accent , it sounds bloody awful *lol* I'm from Yorkshire myself so i probably have no right to diss the brummie accent. For those who are british on here , what british regional accent do you dislike the most? , for me it has to be Kent, my God its worse than the black country accent :rolleyes:
I don't think "all" English accents are sexy. The swank ones are
I hate the ones that sound like something out of Oliver Twist "Shine your shoes governor" :lol:

~~Spongy!

With a Southern English accent you can, with a northern / midlands one it gets very hard, the more famous ones abroad are the Southern ones, Hugh Grant etc.

OK.. hi! i am the orginal.. and i am back.... well

I miss being on here... but i do go n hell mouth.. not so overcrowed....

anyway... *hugs everyone*

i am here and i have just been singing at a recording studio at the weekend.. a really smalle one.... but everyone seems obseessed with the fact they think i will be big.... but i think everyone is completely mad abd have lost their brains.....

anyway.... *smiles* i missed this thread!

England rocks... cept for Blair.. but hopefully he will get kicked out next election.. or we will lose more of our freedom of speech which we have lost to him... anyway... a way from politics......

what have u lot been up to... its been a year and 9 days since i first came on here and was hte first brit on allalias.com! then the site crashed and i ahd to start all over wiht my account!

Back