All Things English 2!

HAHA! well this is the first time ive posted for ages so thought i would re open one of the only threads i ever started, in honour of all those Brits on the site! :D so there we go...all things english is back in town, please post in it everyone!
Loz ^_^

B UMP the thread even though it's months old.
BOO!!!! I'm the non-posh... thing... who is very hyper... so don't try and make sense of what i'm saying...

well non-posh people think that i'm posh just cos i went to private school. however, it was in south london, so regardless whether it was private or not, we all still came out sounding souf london. i do have the ability to switch though which comes in handy at interviews and stuff. ;)

ooh and scones would be lovely-if they are cheesy and toasted with a nicely sized pat of devonshire's finest butter!!! :lol:

Hey Loz's topic is on the 1st page !!! :jump: EDIT : when it was in the member lounge

How are my UK friends today ? :smiley:

yay! I'm glad this thread had been resuscitated! Long may it reign on the first page of the worldwide forum! :smiley: Hoorah!
Loz ^_^

:lol: !!! ME - the queen!?? :blink: hehe! well if u insist! :smiley:
**royally waves to everyone and sips on afternoon tea and scones whilst sitting in the gardens of Buckingham palace with the corgis!**

Back