All You Need is One

Aww. Very cute ending. This was an adorable story. I'm sorry I didn't comment much during it but I did love it a lot. Parts were scary though - it's like you were watching the relationship b/w me and my boyfriend or something LOL. B/c some of the cute sweet things you had Michael do, my BF does and I was like, woah. LOL

Can't wait to see what you've cooked up for us next!

:smiley:

Snow day for me too. :D But I'm looking out my window and not seeing a lot of snow. But I'll take it.

Great ending. Loved Michael's proposal. :love: So cute.

Can't wait for the new story tomorrow. :smiley:

Happy Valentine's Day! Thanks for making our day special with the perfect ending to this wonderful fic! Now that Sydney's pregnant again, her little one can be best friends with Jess's twins! :D

aah it's over,
im realy going to miss it but i cant wait to see which u post next
A FINE LINE, THE LITTLE THINGS and WHAT COMES AROUND GOES AROUND i cant wait for especaily the last one!!!!

lol gracie

i think you should post "It's You" (obviously on random, but you could post it here too) and The Little Things and Keep Holding On

aww sweet ending, just makes me all the more bitter on v day, lol

oh.my.god.......that was so.freaking.cute! awwww I don't have a valentine and that makes me hate valentine's day and this just totally made it so much better! this was soooo cute! awww I'm so happy for syd and vaughn....and jess and mike! awww so cute! loves it! when you start a new story I'll def be reading it!

:lol: Melissa was cute!!!!!!!!!! :love: oh what the heck, the entire chapter was!!!!!!!!!!!

Perfect ending as usual!!!!!!!!! :P

If you don't know what to post tomorrow, just randomly pick one with your finger :rolleyes:

PS. And if you don't know what to *write*, I can always give you ideas...got some more of them in my head - just in case...

:hide: cookie

Great ending. Fantastic story.
I liked Michael's proposal very much, I think it was one of the most emotional ones you've ever made.

Back