All You Need is One

Lol, Jess is funny.
Her boss... thats kinda sick.

Lol.

Happy V-day to you too. :smiley: I have a Valentine trio! Lol. We were having a three-way... on the phone, duh. ;)

Since, we were on the topic of Birth Control the last chapter, today in science, funny story, we were doing stuff with... Elements! Right, right right.?! And then we were talking about Lithum, oh right, we were in partners, my partner was Alex my buddy. And he was like "Whats lithum used in?" and I was like "Uhh... batteries?" and then he was like "I thought they were used in birth control! I really have! ...Are they?" he asked me like I knew! So then everybody in the class just kinda... glanced at me... it was so priceless. 'Cause he said it LOUD too. ..It was so akward, lol.

That was my story... lol, a little sharing time. ;) It was really akward though... haha.

-Story Time! :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

nice, very nice how she/ you slipped her being pregnant in. anywayz as usual the fic was amazin and i eagerly awaited the updates everyday. eeee... awesome awesom awesom awesome awesome

That was a cute ending. And think, Jess doesn't get to push just one baby out of her va-jay-jay...she gets to push out two. :lol: Looking forward to the next fic.

Chris

Good move, having Jack there for the proposal.

Jess having twins. All I can say is this:
What goes around, comes around. She will probably have 2 kids acting exactly like she did.
I used to say that to my brother, because he caused many grey hairs for our parents and was a pain in the butt to me. He now has 2 little girls just like him. Haha.

ahhh she prgnant again
how cool
haha her and jess are gonna have kids that are gonna be best friends
how cool is that
i loved the conclusion to this sroy very v-day ish

:lol: nice try cookie ;)

Well you know where to find me right :rolleyes: - I'm just waaaay too excited to travel to stockholmm on Saturday!!!!!!!! Man it's freezing cold up there... oh BTW, I heard it's snowing on the east coast way much too. You're not snowwoman yet????? :lol: jk! The pics on the news weren't fun (with crashed cars and all...) :(

That was a cute ending. And think, Jess doesn't get to push just one baby out of her va-jay-jay...she gets to push out two. :lol: Looking forward to the next fic.

Chris
hahah yes nice

What goes around, comes around. She will probably have 2 kids acting exactly like she did.
I used to say that to my brother, because he caused many grey hairs for our parents and was a pain in the butt to me. He now has 2 little girls just like him. Haha.
nice :lol:

Well you know where to find me right :rolleyes: - I'm just waaaay too excited to travel to stockholmm on Saturday!!!!!!!! Man it's freezing cold up there... oh BTW, I heard it's snowing on the east coast way much too. You're not snowwoman yet????? :lol: jk! The pics on the news weren't fun (with crashed cars and all...) :(
um im not a snowwoman but i was shoveling ice and snow for 4 hours yesterday... as a result i cannot lift my arms....

Any idea of the which new fic you are going to post???? :smiley:

I am dying to read another one of your stories. :smiley:

What can I say, you are a wonderful writer. :smiley:

Great ending! Soooo cute. Sorry I didn't get to responding yesterday. I really enjoyed the story and it really was great when I had a bad day. Thanks for writing and sharing it with us!

-erin :smiley:

wow :lol:
flattering and yet mildly terrifying

Awww... no worries sweetie... I know we can be slightly addicted and even sometimes crazy :angelic: (especially your favorite cookie) :lol: , but I'm pretty sure all of us could never do you any harm... You're the goddess of SV fluffy fics! We need you.... :P

ETA:

do we get a new fic today?

Yeah... where's our *yesterday* new fic????? :thinking: Still couldn't pick any... It's not that difficult after all... :blush: :D

Back