Season 3 am i the only one who doesnt like that

i heard that some...stuff will happen between syd and will during this episode, am i the only one who donest like this idea AT ALL....

probably a stupid question but i dont like it...any one else feel the same way??

i completely agree... i disslike will with a passion, i dont want him anywhere near syd.. and they betta not do what theyre supposed to in this ep... ugh!!! they just betta not or there will be hell to pay... AHH!!!
maybe syd is seriously drunk or stoned or she still may think shes in a dream state, from the previous episode... i dno but she betta not do anything willingly

There's another topic similar to this with pictrures of Bradley Cooper...I suggest you guys check that out---he looks like a fruitcake! He's all bad-a$$ leather man. If I find the link again, I'll post it. .. he looked a LOT better with the normal haircut--I guess I'm not one for short short short short hair!!! ish!

MandahLuvsVaughn said:
There's another topic similar to this with pictrures of Bradley Cooper...I suggest you guys check that out---he looks like a fruitcake! He's all bad-a$$ leather man. If I find the link again, I'll post it. .. he looked a LOT better with the normal haircut--I guess I'm not one for short short short short hair!!! ish!
LOL! :lol: when doesn't will look like a fruit cake! just joking! :P
i'm not too much for short hair either! ^_^

I completly agree...will isnt hot at all i mean compare Vaughn and Will...its a losing battle for the poor guy....but meh who cares...i think its groooss syd and will in the sack?! ahh my poor eyes if they ever see that giant mess!! AHH!!

I hate the idea of Syd and Will together. I think it's just totally weird. I just hope that the act itself will have some relevance to whole ALIAS mythology.

ok people here's how i see it.
Will is a coo and everything but there's NO WAY that he should get Syd. NO WAY. It has to be Mike or nothing at all. I hope "his wife" dies!!!!LOL! anyways peace.

:Ph34r: ~Dark One~ :Ph34r:

I like Will, and I think Barlowe Girl is right. While I did want to see Will with Syd early on in the beginning, I don't know how I feel about it now. I'm just hoping there's some kind of relevance to the plot/story line that will make it all ok in the end...

:cool:

I don't hate will. I really like his character, but I totally agree with you guys. Can't a girl have a best friend that's not sexual? And what's up with this Sys rebounding on everyone felgercarb? First Weiss, now Will... I thought she was supposed to be strong... and moral. I just would hate to see such an awesome show, one of the few that can pull off chic, sexy-but-classy, and still interesting thing. Syd just sleepin around would piss me off. And I like her whole innocence thing in her disappearance. If she sleeps with Will, then she's messing up just as much as Vaughn did. That's felgercarb. Smelly felgercarb.

:cuss: :lame:

NO YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE THAT IDEA I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it think it's wrong and besides will knows that syd loves vaughn but ewww just the fact that syd n will EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW yuckyyyyyyyy lol i'm sorry but i can't even being to imagine them together!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA newayz i think it's NOT GOOD

ooo- Claudia, I really like that idea!! I don't know what it is, but I really think I'd like Jealous!Vaughn. I think the perfect scenario would be Vaughn jealous, and then Lauren like attacking Syd for causing Vaugn to be jealous. And then it turns out that Vaughn had nothing to be jealous of. SO he kicks Lauren's butt to the curb. :smiley:

I forgot how mch I loved this show. I mean,obviously, the perfect scenario would really be that Vaughn-Lauren never happened, but that's life ya know? JJ somehow finds ways to keep this out of proportion, spy, unbelievabe show believable. I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT! Is JJ married? can I have him please?

i luv will, but i even more luv sydney & vaughn together. if something happened between her and will it would be ok, but we all know that sydney has no romantic feelings for will, so it wouldn't mean anything at all. i don't think we should worry. she won't give up on vaughn!!! ^_^

Well, of course Syd and Vaughn will get together sooner or later (probably later). Maybe JJ thought the show needed some romance on its way there? Or not, that was a crappy theory. :blink:

I think the only reason JJ got Syd and Will together now was to show how incredibly jealous Vaughn will become :P

Back