Season 3 am i the only one who doesnt like that

haha, no, I feel the same way. I think will is more like a brother to syd, and you don't "do stuff" with your brother!! Lol, seriously though, I don't like the idea of will and syd being together.

I was actually excited when I saw the previews for the next episode with Will and Syd together. It'll add more a twist and bring back some old romance they had in the 1st season. But I so want Syd and Vaughn together but love triangles are always fun. :D

I DONT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ahhh! cuz everything will be all awkwerd and stuff between them and so then knowing the Alias way Will will most likly die! And him dieing would be sad

I HATE THIS!!! I CANT STAND THAT WILL N SYD ARE GONNA DO IT! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH i hate this!!!! im off to watch A double agent n second double!! n like katy said, im also gonna have to close my eyes.. and wear some ear muffs :angry:

I HATE the idea!

Everyone knows that Syd and Vaughn belong together! I mean Syd shouldn't be with anyone but Vaughn (i understand she has needs and all, but not Will) and I am really trying hard to convince myself that Lauren and Vaughn have yet to sleep together (wishful thinking i know)..

i mean i guess Will and Syd can do it, but do we have to witness it...yuck! I just have to imagine that Syd is dreaming of Vaughn the entire time.

Im gonna be thinkin the same thing Vaughngal, i dont actually mind that Syd n Will will get it on, i just dont wanna see it, i hope its like Jack n irina where they kiss n just dissapear from the camera, but i bet we'll see some bits! Ahhhhhhhh i hate this idea, actually scrap what i just said i hate that Syd n Will are gonna do it, but i hope Vaughn will find out coz then he'll be jealous :devil:

Being the spoilerholic that I am I know what's going to happena and where but I still don't like the whole idea I personally think its gross as s***. It doesn't seem like the type of thing Syd would do.

I definately agree that it is thouroughly dissgusting that syd and will even kiss. i saw the preview for episode 3.10 and it really grossed me out, i dont wanna see Will with Syd, i wanna see Vaughn with her! I despise Will now, and im glad he wont be sticking around long.

ewwwwwww!!!! no!!!! they CANNOT do it!!! thats juss so wrong!!!! thats cheatin on vaughn!!! syd cant cheat on him!!! though hes cheating on her that dont mean she has to do it with will!!!!!! eww!

i know and theyre wasting camera time to show it....

but i heard

SPOILER
>>that will is behind door 47, so maybe the do it in her dream or something<<

i dno

yea i totally agree! i hate that they have to do this! why can't will just be on the show as a friend???? this bothers me SO much! when i watch it i'm gonna start shouting at the screen "WHAT ABOUT VAUGHN????" i REALLY am not looking forward to seeing this happen. (EW!)

Em

AHAHAHAHAH from the looks of it, everyone hates will and syd together. I dislike it witha passion, and i'm debating if i should refuse to watch the episode because i cannot stand the two of them together.
I love vaughn, and i can't wait until syd and vaughn will get together.
hey, does anyone think that syd had a kid during the 2 years that she can't remember? that'd be one freaky twist.

AlIaSMVLuVa said:
NO YOU'RE NOT THE ONLY ONE THAT DOESN'T LIKE THAT IDEA I ABSOLUTELY HATE IT EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW it think it's wrong and besides will knows that syd loves vaughn but ewww just the fact that syd n will EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW yuckyyyyyyyy lol i'm sorry but i can't even being to imagine them together!!!!!!!!!!! WHOA newayz i think it's NOT GOOD
i definatly agree

dude i got an idea

SPOILER
>>jack is gonna tell vaughn to be mean to syd and try to move, ext that its tearing syd apart<<

so what if syd is so upset and depressed over that, she goes to will for comfort and he takes advantage of her, and tricks her into having sex with him

OK guys, this is gonna be bad - but i reckon that syd is gonna look for will for some reason as yet undetermined - and she's gonna tell him about her and vaughn and be all upset and say she has to move on and stuff-----and they'll be drinking and saying how much they miss each other - and before either of them know it they'll be at it like rabbits!! good on ya Syd i say - she never gets any action or intimacy any more! and now she can give Vaughn as good as he gets and hopefully the jealousy will drive him to realise how much he wants syd (not Lauren - the evil one!) and S/V will live happily ever after!!
(is this a dream or reality!?!?LOL)

btw - it's SO HARD to not read ur spoilers katy - ur really testing me!!! but i'm holding out!! so proud!

I like Will and everything... Yay Will. :P But right now, I kinda don't see the point of them hooking up at all. I mean, he's never coming back, right?? Like ever?? So... Is this just some meaningless hookup?

I'm hoping somehow it's plot related. But otherwise... Yuck. :blink:

Will obviously doesn't have enough d*** for Sydney and is completely out of her league to begin with. Until Vaughn becomes available she needs to keep her legs together. She already had the affair with the bad guy when she was Julia Thorne. That's not like her. Now she's just gonna give it up to some nobody like Will? It's gotta be a dream!!. Just a gimmick to rile the fans. I think will is gay anyway. or that he only likes black chicks. something like that.

Back