Anti Makeup

Nobody really needs it though, I mean when you have things that you want to cover up with makeup, it's like "Omigod, it's awful" blah blah blah. But I never notice things like that on other people so chances are that nobody really notices. :D

YAY! Hmmmm I know what make-up is!!! But chose not to wear unless I HAVE too! Like in a dance recital or whem my mother makes me!(fights her off)! I only wear lip balm when lips are dry! But other than that I HATE it, if you wear if it feels like your a clown undercover!!!

OMG! How can you guys not wear makeup? I wear lipstick, eye shadow, blush, and foundation. Not that I'm ugly without it or that it does a lot of good but it makes your skin look so much healthier. Lipstick makes your teeth look whiter and eye shadow causes your eyes to stand out. Girls you will look 10x better if you just try some makeup.

The only time I wear make up is to recitals... plays... anything that involves me on a stage. Otherwise I get by on some clear lip gloss n clean n clear shine-control power.

hmm.... i don't wear make-up regularly only to special events cuz i no how bad it is for your skin! i only like lip glosses!!! ohhhhh i couldn't live w/o lipgloss!!! the other stuff- foundation, blush, eyeliner, lipstick, eyeshadow--- yea i'll wear when i hafta!

:::sigh::: I remember the days when my skin was so clear that I didn't need makeup... now I need a neutralizer, 'cause I have this evil rash type thing around my nose (actually, I read somewhere that JG has the same problem... it's stress related, I think). Thankfully, I'm leaving puberty, so I don't really break out (I never did very much anyways), but it's like a comfort blanket for me. LoL But ugh, liquid foundation makes me break out, 'cause it's so thick!

nance said:
hmm.... i don't wear make-up regularly only to special events cuz i no how bad it is for your skin! i only like lip glosses!!! ohhhhh i couldn't live w/o lipgloss!!! the other stuff- foundation, blush, eyeliner, lipstick, eyeshadow--- yea i'll wear when i hafta!
I don't think it's bad for your skin but I'll look it up. It's not good for contact wearers but that's all I know.

twinzz2003 said:
nance said:
I don't think it's bad for your skin but I'll look it up. It's not good for contact wearers but that's all I know.
weeeelllll the thing is is that makeup makes your skin looser since your always tugging on it so that's to me "bad"

Existentialist said:
:::sigh::: I remember the days when my skin was so clear that I didn't need makeup... now I need a neutralizer, 'cause I have this evil rash type thing around my nose (actually, I read somewhere that JG has the same problem... it's stress related, I think). Thankfully, I'm leaving puberty, so I don't really break out (I never did very much anyways), but it's like a comfort blanket for me. LoL But ugh, liquid foundation makes me break out, 'cause it's so thick!
I don't break out at all. I read somewhere that breaking out was caused by hormones and if you ate a lot of red meats it can cause them to get out of wack and I hate red meats. Anyway I don't need make-up to make me look pretty and I don't wear buckets at a time I just need it to brighten my features.

Depending on what kind of makeup you use and how much you use, makeup is not bad for your skin, as long as you wash your face regularly. I wash my face at least twice a day. Also, I wear contact lenses, and some types of mascara irritates my eyes, but there is mascara that is safe for contact lense wearers. I just kind of avoid it, 'cause my lashes are already curly and dark anyways. :D

I have to admit it, even though I am a tomboy, I'm at a stage in my teen life where I try out differnet make-ups. I'm wearing some just for fun right now. I have the most flawess skin out of all the girls in my whole grade because I never wear make-up to gunk it up!

SydneyBristow201717 said:
Right now i'm wearing foundation, conclear, lip gloss, eyeshadow and pefrume and nail poslih. Help me stop wearing it!
ehhhh nail polish and perfume aer ok!! it's not considered "makeup" but take off that concealer!!!! hehe jkjkjk LIP GLOSS ROCKS!!

ttyl guys i gotta go to ortho!! haha i got my braces off before but i still go to him i dont know why! :thinking: :blink:

I read somewhere that breaking out was caused by hormones and if you ate a lot of red meats it can cause them to get out of wack and I hate red meats. Anyway I don't need make-up to make me look pretty and I don't wear buckets at a time I just need it to brighten my features.

Actually, I haven't had red meat in like 7 years! Hm... that's interesting, 'cause for me, a break out is like 3 little pimples at a time! LoL Everyone hated me 'cause my skin was generally so clear (besides this rash thing around my nose). But my skin tone is kind of uneven, probably from stress and lack of sleep, so makeup just kind of evens everything out.

You guys make me feel like I'm ugly for wearing makeup but it's like the complete opposite. Okay not to brag or anything but I get tons of compliments on my looks. (although I might end up having my daddy's nose *ugh*)

Back