• Tassmania...

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other... (please explain)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
kick_ass said:
Where are all the queensland people? As far as i know its only me and PsychicAgent.. am i rite? :thinking:
Mmmm, could be Hales! I know a few other people from QLD, even from Brisbane (where I live) but they haven't found this poll obviously! Grrr!!!!

Kelly

I have arrived. Sorry I havn't posted much I keep on forgetting that this section has moved to the bottom of the menu.

I've voted so were tied with the queensaners. We need to get more west aussies.

I will just say now that you probably wont hear from me too much as i am moving shortly and will probably not be connected to the net for about 2 weeks. AHHHHHH what will I do with my time. Uni doesnt start for another month. I am going to be bored out of my mind.

Hey hey!!

Guess wat everyone its my 50th post!! yay!! hehe!! :D
Well its a big deal for me anyways.. :blush:

So Kelly you know some more queenslanders?
We should find them and tell them bout this poll!!
Queensland's gonna win!!! I can feel it.. lol ;) :smiley:

Last time I checked in here, NSW and QLD were neck and neck with 2 votes a piece, but now WA has come outta nowhere to take the lead with 5 votes. Where are all the people from nsw? You're out there, hiding somewhere! ;)

mrsassypants said:
FuNnYcHiCkEn said:
<_< Pfftt  WA rules!!!
:eek:scar: go <span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>WA</span> go :Punkrock: :eek:scar:

and the Northern territory
i know that was supost to be the <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Northern territory sucks</span>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back