Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Tassmania...

• Other... (please explain)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
AFoA #11 is checking in for duty. I'm so sorry I haven't been here for ages. I've added my vote for sunny QLD. YAY Psycho.
Two Questions:
1: When is Alias coming back? Any1 got a date?
2: Does any1 have a clue where i can get a Alias calender in QLD?

My gran bought me a teddy bear calender and it sucks. No guns, bombs, Vaughn, Syd or Sarkinator. Just stupid teddy bears I mean come on. the closest it comes to Vaughn is one of the bears is wearing a beret. No Spybear's, nothing. I'm sorry, I'm a little devastated. My mom say's what can I expect. My gran would have taken one look at the guns on the back and would have run straight to the teddy bear's. I mean I'm an adult, I shouldn't have to put up with Teddies.
Sorry to rant, I feels good to get it off my chest.

LMFAO!!! lol - I had to buy it myself! But i dunno where u can get it in QLD - I am a proud west aussie :D
Oh and I LOVE ur siggy!!! :lol:

Yeah WOOHOO!!! Another QLDer!!! 👍 :D

Yet it still aint enough.. -_-

I know somewhere you can get the Alias calander!! :D
In the Westfield Shopping Centre in Chermside, Brisbane i saw one in a calander stand thing which was in the middle of the walkways. They were having 75% off too lol! It was deffinetly there cos i picked it up and had a look and its got great pics but i didnt have any money left to buy it :( lol

New South Wales over here :D. Where is my friend? She registered on here but never posts, she's from NSW too. I'll get her to do so once I see her next week *but at school, Year 10, already, :( *

#11 Good to see ya!!! Hehehe!

I've seen the Alias calender at places like Indooroopilly, but my sister said she saw it in the Myer Centre (not sure which part though, I'll have to check with her!). I got mine when I was in Sydney.

Go Queenslanders!!!!!!!!

Kelly

:lol: Now there's 5 people in WA and NSW. lol, "Other... (please explain)" I wonder who'd choose that...

Well it was a strong possibility that I forgot a state so I added that :blush: Turns out I didnt but I thought I'd leave it there anyway ^_^

Intel said:
:lol: Now there's 5 people in WA and NSW. lol, "Other... (please explain)" I wonder who'd choose that...
Lol! - I was waiting to see who'd choose that! I'd love to know their explanation!!!

Kelly

Sheesh sorry #25. I shall get my dad to take me to Chermy. (ya know I used to go to Craigslea.) Announcement. I have quit Crazy Clarks and am movin to Macro at keperra. Thank you thank you (bows) I'm moving on. Oh and I got a new car on the weekend. My cous' is gonna fix it up real nice and he's leaving in the CD player. Yay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back