Season 3 Best Twist

Which of these was the best (or most shocking) twist?

• Sister spy / Sloane’s affair with Irina

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sydney erases her own memory

• Project SAB 47

• Lauren turns evil

• Katya’s appearance / affair with Jack

• Sloane isn’t dead

• Total voters
syd's erasing her own memory didn't shock me because it had already been suggested before (Conscious, Remnants). But I voted for 'Sloane isn't dead.'

They really had me going for a sec in that ep. Scary! Especially with the music they added. Scary, but exciting nontheless.

Probably when we found out Sydney erased her own memory, although project SAB 47 is probably a better twist in the long term. All the rest were more or less predictable.

syd erasing her own memory. the others well except for SAB 47 were fairly predictable so yeah..

Sydney erasing her own memory. Even though there were hints about it earlier, the way the scene was played made it very compelling. :woot:

A distant second place would be Sloane's death and resurrection. Sure I knew that his character couldn't be eliminated like that, but the tension was great. (y)

Syd erases her own memory that was not what I was expecting.that was definitely the best twist.that Project SAB 47 didn't surprise me

Sloane's affair with Irina, which explains why she does not want to talk about Syd to Sloane in S2.... If she ever comes back, he is in for some mayor ass kicking...

:Ph34r:

It was a tough choice between Sydney erasing her own memory and project SAB 47. I decided to go with Sydney erasing her own memory just because of the fact that after Project Christmas Project SAB 47 didn't really shock me.

Project SAB 47. It totally surprised me.

Though I think Sloane "dying" shocked me the most. I didn't think they'd kill him.

Lauren being evil was more of a YES! I was right! twist. I expected it.

It has to be when she erased her own memory hands down. She was so into trying to figure out what happened to her who would have guessed that she had brought it on herself.

Project SAB 47 I found the most shocking because the report shocked her more than she hasn't experience before. I am curious to know what was in the report. I hope that we get to know what Project SAB 47 is all about.

Definitely when we find out Sydney was the one who erased her own memory....that really threw me for a loop big time.

Colly E. 🦋

Back