Beta Fever (zOMg!!1!!2 I WaNt in BETa!!!1!!2)

Sadistra

Cadet
Im very sure beta will be an eye opener on many levels. I cannot wait to see in action what I have been yearning for. I also cannot wait to see all these great people in game as well.

Daax

Cadet
Once beta commences and we get more info I shall commence my HH forum whoring. Till then, I'm on break,.

You..you don't recognize me. o.o

But..I looove yoooou, Thaos!!

Momma!!?

*runs through field in slow-mo and HUGS*

*syrupy music fades to happy end*

Im very sure beta will be an eye opener on many levels. I cannot wait to see in action what I have been yearning for. I also cannot wait to see all these great people in game as well.

Wow!!

*falls out of chair*

Long time Sadistra. Good to see ya.

Well, I wish this game would come out sooner. LOTRO PvMP is frustrating as a "creep" and I refuse to play with the "freeps" The game is vastly unbalanced and getting very boring. Trying DAoC soon... have the trial on download. Hopefully the PvP is better there. I hope to see the beta for this game open soon. Been waiting forever!!! There isn't even a good MMO with descent PvP out to even hold me off :/ Maybe I need to go back to my roots and reactivate my gemstone account.

Eniko

Cadet
Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet? Are we there yet?

...Are we there yet? :|

AuburnWolf

Cadet
I would soooOooOo love to beta! I beta tested DAOC Ruins of Atlantis. Was so fun! I am starting to grow daunted here tho... seems like I have been waiting so long, I use a cane now, sit in a rocker... sighI-)