Boy Problems

Hey... Okay, so there is is guy and like 3 of my friends have a crush on him but I have a crush on him too... But I haven't told them that. And the guy reallly likes me, and I have a feeling that either he's going to ask me out soon or I might be tempted to ask him out. But what do I do? Do I go out with him and my friends might get hurt, or do I say no even though I'll really regret it????????

Any one????
Help me please!!!

Hmmm thats a difficult situation ... but I think you have to think, which would you miss more if yo lost it, your friends, or this boy?

Also I think it would be a good idea to talk to your friends about it, maybe don't come out and say I think he's going to ask me out, and definetly don't tell them your plans to ask him out. Just let them now you like him too and then if he should ask you out hopefully they'll be happy for you.

Good luck. :smiley:

If you're friends get upset with you, its probably because they're jealous, and who wants to have friends that are jealous of your happiness?

Shouldn't they be happy for you?

well, I am a boy sorry for that :P , but if i have seen this happened befor, what was already posted....
If they are REALLY your friends, you'll probably just tell them and maybe they just say....
friends: You know what why wont you just go out with him :smiley: there are plenty of other fishes in the sea :smiley: (sorry that is a.... uhhmm how do you call it ... like... It's raining cats and dogs XD .... so this is dutch :P dont know it is international too :P )

You should tell your friends what is going on. They wil understand if they are good friends. True friends would want you to be happy and not tell you to not go out with him just because they want him too. After all, dont the three of them share their affecton towards him and they dont get mad at each other? You all cant have him, so some one has to let him go(after all, five-some would be an extremly bad idea :D )

I echo the sentiments of most of ya, if they are true freinds they will understand, so I think you should go for it, lemme know how u get on hon :cool:

And Marshy...a 5some?? felgercarb that'd need a king-king-king-king size bed!!!

you need to talk to your friends, just tell them whats really going on, if to them its someone they just love to look at they will be fine, but you have to make sure that its more than just a crush between u and him, and with one of your friends, they migth not say anything as they are shy about it but might be head over heels for him

Back