Broken

Wait I'm confused. She's not 17 but she's saying that so that she can stay at the home? This is confusing Janet. Keep me on the PM list.

Great update. Can't wait for more.

~Karen

BTW-You really need to take something for your writing sickness. :P

Well that was not confusing at all.... I wasn't don't worry... Amy = Syd and not 17... I'm good.... :P

Loved the start, Still don't know where in the world you ge the ideas from...!!!... but you must have alot because 18 is a blody massive amount... could fill a bath tub...

PM me please! if they are ticking, if not don't worry :smiley:

Rea

18 more...Wow...That's a lot...But that's good for us 'cos it means we have a lot of stories to read :P

I like the beginning. I wonder what happened to Sydney that made her live in the streets and all

Please keep PMing me when you post more...:smiley:

Seventeen... but not... now that is a mind boggler. Michael is THE RAPIST. *laugh* Therapist= the rapist. ^_^ just a little play on words.

Anyways... so she's seventeen but not... *strokes chin* So you're just saying she's not seventeen... but just saying she is? Woo! Do I win a prize?! Lol. I wish!

I like this. Its awesome. Hum... 18 finished ones... Hmmm... that sounds like a lot of work. but I bet theres MORE un-finished ones. *shakes head*

*dances* *drinks gatorade* This Gatorade is gross though. Its "Tropical Intenso" "EXTREMO" *laugh* Nice name. It tastes kinda gross.

I'll see you all later.

-Adias Spokes-Woman :beret: 🤠 :Pirate2:

(P.S... ^ Name, inside joke. ;) )

ps wanna hear something sick? i have 18 more completed fics that haven't been posted granted, some of them are only like 10 chapters... sill... i'm gonna be sent to the funny farm any day now
Totally insane. But on the good side, we do have 18 more Janet!Fics to read through. And I'm definitely looking forward to them. :smiley:

Great start. I wonder why Sydney/Amy showed up to Sarah's Home in the first place. Can't wait to see where this goes. Please keep me on the list. Thank you!! :smiley:

I dont know how you do it
18 more fic completed?
And they are GOOD
Each one always has be addicted
You are such a talented writer
And I'm glad for that cause we get the benefits of that ;)
Can I get a PM?

Wait I'm confused. She's not 17 but she's saying that so that she can stay at the home? This is confusing Janet.
you've got it exactly (y)

I like this. Its awesome. Hum... 18 finished ones... Hmmm... that sounds like a lot of work. but I bet theres MORE un-finished ones. *shakes head*
nope, only one in-progress ^_^... well i suppose there are the 3 that i abandoned... but they'll never be finished sooooo

yay for new fics!
this sounds interesting
and no, im not confused bout the whole 17 but not 17 thing
cant wait for more
can i please get a pm?
thanks

Tanya :beret:

ps...yeah 18 fics? dats crazy but hey as long as its a talented writer like you writing them, i dont see the problem ;-)

love the start, keep PMing me!!

and i followed that last part, i think...shes 17 but dont picture her as 17 b/c 10 yr difference is creepy...?!

and 18 fics!!woo!! keep em coming!!

ps wanna hear something sick? i have 18 more completed fics that haven't been posted
HOLY felgercarb!!!

a/n -- just to clarify - Amy= sydney, she's lying about her name and she's not really 17 because i'm not that sick/creepy having vaughn be 27 and syd be 17 where isn't not so much the 10 yr age diff that's the problem - th eproblem is that she's 17 but she's not... did i just confuse you? :lol:
Yes Yes you did... :smiley:

This is going to be a good one, please keep me on the PM list!!

Back