Broken

This is going to be a great story. I am curious about what is going on with Sydney.
You have 18 stories written? Must be nice to be so talented. Just wonder how you find the time to write. You do have a life don't you? Please say you do or I will worry about you.
PM me for this one please. Thanks.

Jan if you have 18 more fics I think u can afford to have more on the go at once :smiley:
in theory, but it would take a long time to update 3 fics every day and send out pm's etc... plus only 2 more are beta'd... well a few more than that but i think 2 is plenty :smiley:

awww, as long as you have a laptop and internet... lol, jk. we need our Janet here.
:rotflmao: thanks

OO sounds interesting!!!
-I can't wait to find out what's wrong with Syd!!!
AND 18 MORE FICS!!! HOLY felgercarb!!!! :thud:
-But hey I'm not complaining....that just means more to read!!! :woot:
Thanks for the pm!!!

Great start, I hope Sydney hasn't had too hard a time already, at least we know their will be a happy ending :smiley:

I'm amazed you have that many stories already completed, where do you find the time to write.

Thanks for the pm

Sydney probably doesn't think anyone would help her if they knew her real age. Hopefully when she showers, she'll clean up and get rid of the dark eye makeup and eyebrow ring. I want Michael to see Sydney's true beauty.

Thanks for the PM.

Chris

ps wanna hear something sick? i have 18 more completed fics that haven't been posted laugh.gif granted, some of them are only like 10 chapters... sill... i'm gonna be sent to the funny farm any day now laugh.gif

That's OK 'cos your fics are SUPER (y)

“Can you tell me your name?” he asked her slowly.

For a moment, she didn’t respond, she merely stared down at her black boot covered feet. Then, in a very tiny voice she said, “Amy, my name is Amy. I just need a place to stay.”

:confused:

Mar looked skeptical and she took her bag. Inside, she found only a few clothing items and a crumpled, folded photograph of a woman, who looked so similar to the younger girl in front of her, she assumed it was her mother, or at least a relative of some kind.

Ok, is she searching for her or is the woman in the picture (her mother?) dead

:whistle:

Great start, as always!
Please keep me on the list

That was great ... but why is Syd (or Amy) lieing about her age ??? I can get lieing about you name tho ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

P.S. Janet I love you but you are insane 18 compleated fics not posted

i get the whole 17 thing... very confusing but ok.. thanx for the pm. continue with it please. yay michael is the knight in shining armor.

This looks soo cool so far. I can't wait to see where you're gonna go with this!

Can i get a pm when you update please?

i think i understand you...
something bad has happened to sydney/amy that has made her forget/repress those memories, therfore she still thinks that she is the same age as when that something had occured?
that is all i could come up with...is it along those line?
that was great
can i be kept on the pm list please
thanks for the pms

Back