Carby Central

Looking at the ER thread there seems to be a lot of Carby's (i should think so to) so i thought i'd start a thread where there relationship can be discussed. What were people's favourite Carby scenes, how obsessed are you and do you think they'll get back together?

Come on Carby's, unite.

haha, one Carby fan here... ^_^

im not sure why i liked them together so much...i guess i just liked how they helped each other out with their substance problems...i wouldnt call myself "obsessed" (yet!) but i am definitely rooting for them to one day get back together... ;)

I was (and still) are seriosly obsessed with this couple. I have tapes of ER that are just carby scenes. It actually got really scary. I jumped round so much when they finally kissed and couldn't stop smiling for about a year

Carby Rocks!My favorite scene is when all the staff goes out to drinks and Carby is on the pourch outside. Carter grabs Abby...shes not to happy about that... she bites him and he drops her. The funnist thing!!! :D

*raises hand* im a carby fan!! i was also a lucy/carter fan but then they killed her off (which btw i havent forgiven them for) so now im a carby fan

favourite scene is where they are on the top of a building and a carter shouts will you marry me ^_^

omg i loved that scene!!!!! OMG THIS EP WAS SO CUTE when abby passes her boards...but i still dont think theyre gonna happen again.

MVhunny said:
omg i loved that scene!!!!! OMG THIS EP WAS SO CUTE when abby passes her boards...but i still dont think theyre gonna happen again.
i was thinking that same thing when he said something like "I never had a doubt"...i was like, awwwwwww...he needs to get rid of Kem... ;)

i'm a carby fan too! too bad, they aren't together now. i'm not losing hope anyway! look at rachel/ross they were finally together. but i hope, the writers are not gonna reunite abby and carter like that! please! bring back abby and carter NOW! (y)

yeh, I was confident that they would put Ross and Rachel back together on Friends because everyone wanted them to be and you have to make the people happy...but now that I know that there are a lot of Carby fans out there, maybe they will do the same! ^_^

wishful thinking... ;)

yah that would be cool if they got back together....but first i think carter needs to get over kem...and his dead baby...POOR CARTER.

busysunday@9 said:
I really wish they would at least rebuild the great friendship Carter and Abby had. .....
good point...at least give em scenes together so that they have some kind of interactions...LoL. that's why i really liked the end of the season finale with them two...kinda sweet...LoL

Back