Halliwell Manor (Charmed Central)

Oooh does this mean they're building a whole new set? Wow, I'm perplex as to how they're going to film a new season if they go back to the old set. :o_O:
-mandy :angelic:

I have no idea!
But they didn't know if charmed would be renewed for anotehr season so if it was the last they wanted to go out with abang.
I think it will be interesting to see what the new season will be like.

what i think is gonna happen is that they are gonna:
1. tell the dad what really happened
2. have the dad put wyatt and chris up for adoption
3. sell p3 and the house
4. they are gonna adopt the boys and "buy" it all back

that's the only plausible solution. but what are they gonna use for conflicts in the new season?

I swear the whole set didnt get blown up/unuseablt though...I thought it was just mainly the basement that was 'looking' damaged. But if they did do something like what the_alliance said, it would just be too wierd with new actors.. it wouldn't be the same thing if they changed all the actors...i have a feeling there won't be any more seasons. We'll have to wait to see if they surprise us..

no they basically still own the house because remember they left their dad the contract or watever to their house so he owns it right now and he can let them live there so they dont have to do any buying or adopting victor owns it all(and is watching over it all b/c u can own kids lol)

Wait! What! Did I miss something? When did they say they weren't sure if charmed was coming back!!! I love that show! How could they do that?

Anyway I was thinking that they would have to go back to the manor because of its history. And they wouldn't think about changing the entire cast that would be like not the same show!!!

Aww man... now that I read they were thinking about not making another season the more sense the finale makes. This sucks.

secretagent03 said:
Wait!  What!  Did I miss something?  When did they say they weren't sure if charmed was coming back!!!  I love that show!  How could they do that? 

Aww man... now that I read they were thinking about not making another season the more sense the finale makes.  This sucks.
[post="1435389"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
yeah, i think it was back in January that the WB was thinking about ending the show because of a decline in viewership. when fans heard about it online petitions started and they sent tings from candles to amulets to the WB office to show their support for the show. this was when fans started to devotedly watch the show on a weekly basis and encouraging others to watch too.

in april when the finale cast party rolled around, there was still no definitive word as to the future of the show. Holly said that she "wasn't sure if this was the last time we'd see each other until fall or if this was the last time we'd see each other". in mid-may, the WB announced that Charmed would air for one last season in 2005-2006. it's been a great run so they better make this season good!

So they are making one last season. Thanks for clearing that up. It sucked I missed a ton of last season because I had music lessons Sunday night. I tried to get my brother to tape them, but you know siblings. I think I caught most of them tuesdays on TNT.

Anyway I was kinda hoping Leo would get his powers back, but with only one more season I don't think thats very likely anymore. And I wonder who Phoebe's gonna marry since she's been having tons of preminitions about her little girl. I think it would be great if they brought Jason back. I liked him.

ps. do you know what his last name was? just wondering...

secretagent03 said:
I think it would be great if they brought Jason back.  I liked him.

ps. do you know what his last name was? just wondering...
[post="1439480"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Jason Dean is played by Eric Dane. i'm not sure which one's last name you wanted, the character or the actor, but i gave you both.

Jason Dean... Thanks I was wondering. I have this wierd habbit of making tv families on SIMS. And I so want Jason to get back with Phoebe so thats what I'm doing. For real, I mean he already knows that she's a witch and that magic exsists. He only said he needed time away from her for a while to think. A years a while! Doesn't he still own the paper? Jason come back!

I just watched the season finale. That's a great ending!! What do they mean by "getting the next generation ready"? Like another set of charmed ones? :Ponder:

Final Season Premiere- Still Charmed and Kicking airs Sept. 25 at 8/7c on the WB

Presumed dead, the Charmed sisters start their demon-free existence with new identities brought about by a spell that altered their appearances to the outside world, but not to those closest to them. Phoebe, excited to start her new life, is surprised to see Dex Lawson (Jason Lewis), a gorgeous artist she barely knew, at her funeral and even more surprised when she has a premonition that she will marry him. Now able to have a normal family life, Piper remains paranoid that the demons will find out the sisters are still alive. Attending her funeral disguised as supermodel Janice Dickinson (guest starring as herself), Paige realizes that she spent too much time in the magic world, yet soon figures out that she can't escape her Whitelighter instincts and answers a call of a new charge - a young witch named Billie (Kaley Cuoco).

Yes! Yes! Yes!
I can't wait, and now I might be able to catch the show every other sunday. So that's how they're gonna keep the girls, they still look the same to close friends...

I got so excited when I saw the name Jason and marry Phoebe, but darn it all! It would have been so good to have Jason back! As in Jason Dean, but that's just my childish hope...

Why would Paige come as Janis Dickinson? That just seems a little weird.

Anyway, I can't wait! Almost as excited as for Alias, although I'm probably only gonna watch like 3 eps of that show... *grumbling indistinctly*

But the girls have to change back to their normal selves sometime in the season, they can't stay different people forever. But with this show you never know, I just hope the writers have enough up their sleeves to blow us away, I mean this is their last season. :(

well, i dont think the WB feels that it's their job to blow us away. they probably think that they're doing us a favor by keeping it on the air for another season.

Ep. 2- Malice in Wonderland airs Oct. 2 at 8/7c on the WB

Hoping to lure the Charmed Ones out of hiding, Haas (guest star Mykel Shannon), a young demon wanting to take over the Underworld, uses the "Alice in Wonderland" fairy tale to prey on young victims. When Billie stumbles upon his plan and tries to stop him, she becomes one of his victims. The sisters come to Billie's rescue, and realize that they can benefit from Billie's willingness and desire to fight demons. Meanwhile, Phoebe, in her new identity, decides to get to know Dex better and learns that he was a fan of the "Ask Phoebe" column. Surprisingly, she lands a job at the paper as Phoebe's replacement with help from Dex. Paige's traffic stop leads her to enroll at the police academy so she can still help innocent people, and Piper finds that starting over and living a normal life is not as easy as she once thought.