Carby Central

I was (and still) are seriosly obsessed with this couple. I have tapes of ER that are just carby scenes. It actually got really scary. I jumped round so much when they finally kissed and couldn't stop smiling for about a year

Me too!!! I have like 5 tapes full of Carby scenes!!!! :D

I hate that when i watch old ER cus no matter what season it is, whenever i see Carter i just want to see Abby there and dont get me started when i see him with old girlfriends.

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I hate that when i watch old ER cus no matter what season it is, whenever i see Carter i just want to see Abby there and dont get me started when i see him with old girlfriends.
ugh i know! and all his other girlfriends were so annoying...ew you know that doctor who went away...i forget her name but she was really...i dunno, she looked like a little girl....but ew i didnt like her at all!

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I used to want something to happen between Carter and Lucy but that was the only person i would have liked with him. Then Abby cam ealong. End of story. :2love:
yah i agree i thought they were cute...and we hadnt met abby yet so they were good.

I didn't know this thread existed! Carby...:love: :D

I haven't watched alot of ER but what I have seen I do like, especially the Carby moments, although, they have been few and far between.

Back