Carby Central

i would lov for them to get together in the 11th season or maybe way at the end...but I think it would be to quick...he has to go through the mourning thing and and getting over Kem....and knowing carter its gonna take a while.

Vartangirl419 said:
i would lov for them to get together in the 11th season or maybe way at the end...but I think it would be to quick...he has to go through the mourning thing and and getting over Kem....and knowing carter its gonna take a while.
very true indeed....

Yeah. I think they should become great friends again. He need sto get over Kem (hopefully) and Abby will be there for him. I can totally see them back together again and i dont think that ship has sailed. He's her lobster.

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
Yeah. I think they should become great friends again. He need sto get over Kem (hopefully) and Abby will be there for him. I can totally see them back together again and i dont think that ship has sailed. He's her lobster.
yep. bring back the friendship. we miss that.

O o o o! im a carby!!! i made all of my friends carby's too! i really dont no wot carter's doin with kem but they'll find their way back to each other eventually!

anyway 2nite there is a double bill er on e4 after the one before last friends! so i got a long nite! thank god 4 study leave!

She kissed his head. Sorry, i saw the latest episode in the UK with Carters baby (n) . It was lovely with Abby and Luca at the hospital with him and yes, she kissed the top of his head. :D . I'm happy. ;Progress is being made (y)

She kissed his head. Sorry, i saw the latest episode in the UK with Carters baby  . It was lovely with Abby and Luca at the hospital with him and yes, she kissed the top of his head.  . I'm happy. ;Progress is being made 

Any progress it good!!!! :D

I live in hope.

They need to be friends again first and they are starting to head that way again which is good.

I remember reading an interview with Noah Wyle saying that the needed to sort them selves out before they got back together. Abby is already heading down that road and hopefully next season carter will to.

I just hope Kem leaves because I despise her character.

oh, well yes...they certainly can't dive back into a relationship...but a good start would, however, be Kem gettin her tiny butt outta there... ;)

Channel 4 in the UK are showing repeats of season 7. Some classic Carby scenes. This morning Abby and Luca went on there first date. I love Carters face when he realises there dating. Carby forever. :love:

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
Channel 4 in the UK are showing repeats of season 7. Some classic Carby scenes. This morning Abby and Luca went on there first date. I love Carters face when he realises there dating. Carby forever. :love:
I LOVE THAT EPISODE!!! jealous carter is SO CUTE!

I love season 7 for Carby moments and season 8. One of my favorite Carby episodes is when Carter and Abby go on the road trip together with her mom. Also, when there outside the bar in "the letter" after Mark died and ofcourse there first kiss. Theres so many great Carby moments

litlle_miss_vaughn said:
I love season 7 for Carby moments and season 8. One of my favorite Carby episodes is when Carter and Abby go on the road trip together with her mom. Also, when there outside the bar in "the letter" after Mark died and ofcourse there first kiss. Theres so many great Carby moments
omg that was soooo sad when he had to help abby with her mom. but so many great moments!

Back