Clumsy Clique

Hey, everybody! It has come to my attention that many of us (me and Sunfire) are clumsy and get a lot of injuries. So, if you are a klutz, this is the place for you. Tell us of your injuries and we'll tell you of ours.

no i was walking in a hallway with no turns but my friend thought she'd play a joke on me and pushed me into the wall. sometimes it's the wall sometimes it lockers. i need to start looking where i'm going.

Clummsiness is my thing. I was in the cafateria the other day at school and I whipped around really fast and slammed right into a pilar. It hurt but I started laughing. HE HE HE :D

freshman year, i was walking up the stairs to my dorm room (on the fourth floor, and the building didn't have an elevator) and i was carrying my lunch and some books in my arms. somehow, in the middle of the third and fourth floor, my foot got caught on one of the steps and i actually fell UP the stairs. my drink spilled all over the steps and my clothes, my books went flying all over the stairs, and i managed to lose one of my shoes down the stairs (i was wearing flip flops).

later on, one of the guys from the 2nd floor came up to visit us and asked us what happened on the stairs (since it was all wet). my roommates told him and he just laughed and laughed and laughed.

see, anybody can fall DOWN the stairs, but it takes real clumsiness to fall UP the stairs. ;)

This is definitly my group. On tueday i sprained my ankle walking to class. Then I go sking thursday( I got the doctor's okay, you dan't hurt your ankle sking) and I sprained my knee. All the nurses at the Infirmary felt so sorry for me

i went snowboarding over winter break and it was only the second time i had ever been snowboarding but i had gotten pretty good really fast. only problem was, i could not, for the life of me, get off the ski lifts properly. i fell off EVERY SINGLE TIME.

the very first time i went by myself, i fell off the ski lift, didn't get up fast enough, and actually got hit in the head with the seat i was sitting on, knocking me back down into the snow.

the worst part was that when i went with two of my friends, we just fell all over each other every time. at one point, the lift operator started recognizing us and yelled tips to us on how to get off the lift properly. we followed his advice, but we still fell!! and then, towards the end, he actually started slowing the lift down for us when he saw us. but...we still fell. :blush:

i hope your knee gets better soon quietgirl.....when i went skiing about a week ago, i was just standing on the side of the hill waiting for the rest of my group to catch up and well i just..fell for no apparent reason, the worst part was it was beneath the chairlift so a lot of people saw it and i even heard some laughing...yeah i fall the weirdest ways when i ski...surprising i haven't broken anything yet :smiley:

As aliasgirl47 said I am very clumsy. Yesterday I was walking to the kitchen and tripped over my own foot. I fell right on my face. And then this morning I walked into the bathroom door. I was not watching where I went. I just now while going to the computer I almost dislocated my arm by running into the table :smiley: so as you see :smiley:

sounds like i belong here too! everytime im in my room, id leave my boombox on the ground and i trip, stub my toe on it, and i occasionally knock my elbow on the door frame

i was so close today! it's been a long while since i've gone one day without running into anything or being clumsy or anything and i was almost there today. then i bumped into a lamp by accident. now my head hurts

me very clumsy! me always forget things such as gramma! and where large hovers are while holding a cat with sharp claws

mdw said:
crazy spinster said:
see, anybody can fall DOWN the stairs, but it takes real clumsiness to fall UP the stairs.   ;)
That takes talent (not clumsyness)! :P
no, i fall up stairs all teh time! and not coz i have talent but cause i am really clumsy! but i don't really fall down! weird or what!

ok, you know how gymnasts are supposed to be agile and stuff?
well they are not. gymnasts are the clumsiest people on the earth.
i trip over everything, run into everything, always manage to crash in to ppl when im just standing next to them
honestly, i think that most of the injuries at gym come from tripping on mats, one of my friends broke her toe last year tripping over a 4 inch soft gym mat
and there is not a single mat in the gym that siricerasi has not tripped on at least 5 times
she has this new theory, every time she trips on a mat she says "it was fate, it was meant to happen, i did it on purpose to provide you guys with entertainment" :smiley:

Lilly said:
mdw said:
crazy spinster said:
see, anybody can fall DOWN the stairs, but it takes real clumsiness to fall UP the stairs.   ;)
That takes talent (not clumsyness)! :P
no, i fall up stairs all teh time! and not coz i have talent but cause i am really clumsy! but i don't really fall down! weird or what!
I've fallen up stairs too, thank god my family lives in a one story house now!

I'm not a gymnist, but I'm still one of the clumsiest people around.

last night i turned off my light in my room and walked across my room to my bed. i went to jump on it and missed. it hurt bad!

That night I tripped over my phone cord then fell on my dog. Then This morning i went to get out of bed and missed and rolled right off. I went to the fridge and missed the door knob and smacked my face in the fidge. I got up and then fell because my mom had waxed. I am now safe on my chair or maybe not?

Back