Collide

sexcivaughn14

welcome home
collide.jpg

wp by janet
Title: Collide
Author: Me
Disclaimer: i own nothing...except Ashley and Michelle (the characters)
Ship: S/V and Ash/Julian......NO SARKNEY at all...EVER

um...thanks to my beta, Janet. Ash, this is all dedicated to you sweetie. And you got your wish...SARK! lol!

Chapter 1

“Mother, this is not your choice, so please stop trying to make it for me” her voice ran shrill.

“I know that Ashley, but you have to consider what this will do to him” Amelie Vaughn told her daughter sadly.

“Mom, Michael will come to accept it” Ashley told her, more or less trying to assure herself.

“Ash, this isn’t a fair position to put him, Sydney or myself in” Amelie warned.

“Mom, he’s my husband, he’s Michelle’s father” Ashley stated flatly.

“That may be so, but-” Amelie began.

“But what mom?” Ashley looked at her.

“He’s Julian Sark” Amelie whispered sadly.

*~*~*La*~*~*

“So, we’re going to see your sister, right?” Sydney asked as she took a sip of her red wine.

“Yes, the flight leaves LAX tomorrow at 9:00” Vaughn told her.

“Ok, and it’s in Normandy?” Sydney asked.

“What’s with the questions?” Vaughn laughed.

“Well, I need to know what exactly we’re doing so I can pack proper clothes and stuff. I like to be prepared” Sydney explained.

“Syd, just bring winter stuff” Vaughn laughed.

“Urgh! You’re hopeless” Sydney sighed as she finished her wine and set the glass down on the coffee table.

“How so?” Michael asked, wrapping his arms around her.

“Your just…no help” Sydney laughed and snuggled herself into Vaughn’s chest.

“I’m good at some things” Vaughn told her as he placed a gentle kiss on her neck.

“I know you are” Sydney giggled softly.

“I’m glad, and as much as I would love to continue this, I have to call Ashley” Vaughn sighed.

“Ok, tell her I say hi” Sydney smiled as she moved so that Vaughn could stand up and go to the phone.

“I will” Vaughn smiled as he sat down at one of the bar stools and picked up the phone, Sydney watched as he dialed the familiar number to his sister’s house.

“Ashley Vaughn’s line” a voice answered.

“I need to speak with Ashley” Vaughn told the woman and rolled his eyes slightly.

“May I ask your name?” the woman asked him.

Vaughn was clearly becoming annoyed.

“Michael Vaughn” he told her flatly.

“One moment please Mr. Vaughn” she told him and then put him on hold, he was now listening to the most annoying music in the world, he would be sure to tell Ashley to change it…quickly.

“Hello?” Ashley answered, her voice wavered with exhaustion.

“Sorry sis, forgot about the time difference” Vaughn laughed.

“Michael is that you?” Ashley yawned and sat up in the bed.

“Yes it’s me, who else would it be?” he laughed.

“I don’t know, my husband…” Ashley sighed.

“Where is the mystery man who’s name I don’t know, nor have I ever met?” Michael asked.

“He’s on business” Ashley stated flatly.

“I see, sounds interesting” Michael told her.

“Oh it is, but…Michael, not that I’m complaining about having heard from you…what the hell are you doing calling me in the middle of the night?” Ashley moaned.

“Well, Syd and I are coming down” Michael told her.

“Y-Y-Your what?” Ashley stuttered.

“Sydney and I, we leave tomorrow” he told her happily.

“Oh..uhm…Mike…this week…it’s busy” Ashley told him.

“Oh come on Ash, lighten up, look…I have to go…but I’ll see you soon, love you…bye” Michael told her as he hung up the phone.

“Oh god” Ashley muttered as she clicked the phone down on the receiver. “What the hell am I going to do?”

First, I think!!

OMG!!! His sister is married to Sark... Ash gets to "bang" Sark... :P

I LOVE IT

Great Start
Cant wait for more

PM ME! :lol:

vaughn's siter is married to Vaughn?
:whistle:

There is a song I like called Trouble by Pink that fits to yr fic :
I'm trouble
Yeah trouble now
I'm trouble ya'll
I disturb my town
I'm trouble
Yeah trouble now
I'm trouble ya'll
I got trouble in my town

You think your right
But you were wrong
You tried to take me
But I knew all along
You can take me
For a ride
I'm not a fool out
So you better run and hide

:angelnot:

I like this first chapter, can I get a PM when you post more please?

Thx

OMV!!!
:thud:
Ok, so Ashley is married to Julian Sark...how, um, odd...to say the least.
And what is Vaughn going to say. :Ponder: He could say alot of things...especially since Caro is writing the fic :lol:
I know, men are noooo help packing. I mean see, women need to know EXACTLY where they're going..because outfits matter. ;)
And Ashley has her own line thingy? *confused* Can someone explain that please?
And I wonder what Ashley is going to do.. :Ponder:
Wonderful darling. :hug: Thanx for the PM. Keep me on the list. And it's just wonderful. Keep writing. :hug:

Riley xoxo

LOL OMG, i am already loving this fic,
its going to be very very interesting to see Vaughn and Syd's reaction to Sark :D
can you PM me when you update
please and thank you ;)
can't wait for more
update soon

Wow his sisters married to Sark of all people ... fun ... cant wait to see Syd or Vaughns reactions ... that was great ... thanks for the PM ... more soon please

frickin cool dude.. cant wait till vaughn and syd meet sark... lol... could i get a PM please?... update soon...

((Sweet Dreams))

:boxing:

i love the little boxing man... lol :D

Wow! I can see this is gonna be interesting! I can also see why Vaughn doesn't know her husbands name! And I wouldn't necessarily call Sark's business interesting!

Please keep me on the PM list! Thanks!

Megan

Back