When Two Path's Collide

oh oh loving this can i have a PM please and an update???
what happened with syd why did she pull away if it was coz of dinner im gonna kill her i mean she just kissed MICHAEL VAUGHN

I can't wait for the update :woot:
But I just wanted to say that you got my username wrong it's Syd_ Vaughn so just add underline and space coz I wont get a PM otherwise.

PM LIST

prediction47
Syd_Vaughn
syd26
meghanlyn85
catpin
Queen of Hearts
cupcake 55
orely18a
texasalias2004
stealthy
tunita
xxaliasluverxx
smartgirl2004
ALIAS chick
vaughnshoney
aliasfan212
sarahmanana
gonnabefamous07
sydney_alias_vaughn
dandan

:smiley:

As promised....next chapter
I know its not as long as the others, but it will get better

Chapter 3

“And then I just ran away Fran….I can’t believe I did that. Oh my god he’s never going to want to see or talk to me again!”
Sydney was eating a late dinner with Francie in her dinning hall after she ran away from Michael.
“Syd, calm down! Why did you stop and run away? I thought you were into him? I mean you said you thought that he was really cute, hot cute even.”
“I know, I did, I mean I do….I don’t know…I wasn’t thinking I guess. I just felt a little maybe, I mean when he kissed me…..it was like whoa! I mean I’ve never felt that strong of a connection with a guy before….I guess it kind if freaked me out, so I did what I do best..I ran.”
“Syd”
“It doesn’t matter, I’ve ruined any chance I ever might have had with him.” Sydney sighed.
“Well you said you gave him your number, maybe he’ll call you this weekend.” suggested Franice
“Yeah..I very much doubt it Fran.”
They both finished eating and left to go back to their dorm for the night.

“And then she just pulled away and practically ran out of the building. I think I really screwed up this one Weiss.” Michael sighed as he and his roomate and best friend Eric Weiss were skating around the hockey rink after club practice the next day.
“Dude, maybe she was just in a hurry?” Weiss suggested
“No, I think maybe I scared her…I shouldn’t have kissed her…I just couldn’t help myself as bad as that may sound…I guess I just really like her.”
“Then maybe you should call her, you know offer to help her with chemistry again.”
“Yeah, I don’t think I should, she probably thinks I’m just a crazy guy that’s only interested in one thing.” Michael responded while skating over to the bench and removing his ice skates.
“Well dude you’ll never know unless you talk to her.”
“yeah..”

Later that night

“Hey Fran, I think I’m going to go over to the library to work on my paper, the people next door to us are being way too loud for me to concentrate anymore.”
“ok hun, but be careful, you know how its not always the best idea to walk around here at night by yourself.”
“I know, I’ll be fine….I’ll see you later.”
“Okay, bye Syd.”
“bye.”

Sydney walked through the doors to the library about 20 minutes later, looking down and trying to quickly turn off her cell phone. Not paying attention to where she was going, she walked right into someone that was walking the other way.

“Oh, I’m so sorry!” Sydney looked up and came face to face with Michael.

hehe i know a cliffhanger....
:D

Great update!
Weiss was right I think that Vaughn should have called her but now when they ran into each other maybe it will turn out okay anyway. I can't wait for more.

Back