When Two Path's Collide

yo this story is awesome!! it's got heaps of potential and i can't wait to see how it all plays out! :woot:

please add me to the pm list and hope that you update soon!

luv juju :harp:

hey everyone! thanks so much for reading the start of my story. sorry i havent updated it in a long time, its been very busy for me lately. i will compile a pm list once my computer stops being stupid and starts to cooperate. anyways i digress, here's the next chapter, hope you enjoy.

Chapter 2

Twenty minutes later they found themselves at the beginning of the path.
“Well here we are” Michael said
“thanks again Michael.”
“No problem, hey I think you might be in my chemistry lecture. Do you have Professor Frank?”
“Yea I do actually, I’ve never seen you there before”
“Yea I always sit in the back” replied Michael “That class is a waste of my time, its way too easy.”
“Too easy?”
“well, yea for me it is.”
“Oh, I’m kind of struggling in that class actually.” Sydney replied
“Well hey maybe I can help you, we could get together some night to review if you want.”
“Wow that’s really nice of you, I’d love too…I mean I can really use the help.” Sydney said trying not to sound to excited. Afterall It wasn’t every day that a gorgeous boy asked to hang out with her, even if it was just to study.

“Great, how about this Thursday? My place?” asked Micael
“that fine with me.”
“ok well then I’m glad of all the people to bump into I bumped into you.”
“me too.”
Their eyes locked for more than a few seconds as she looked deep into his green eyes. Suddenly she realized she was staring…”um ok then, I’ll meet you after lecture on Thursday, thanks again Michael.”
“ok, see you then.” Michael replied as he watched her jog back towards her dorm, secretly wishing that it was Thursday already.

Sydney couldn’t believe how quickly her day had turned around, she met a beautiful and most importantly nice guy, and she was going to hopefully get some help with her class, its was certainly a double bonus.

“Hey!” Sydney cheerfully greeted Francie as she returned to her room.
“Hey, wow you seem happier, running really is your nirvana huh?”
“Yea I guess, that, and I kinda met this guy”
“What! Oh my god Syd, spill now!”
“Well I was running down this path I wasn’t familiar with, nad I literally bumped into him coming the other way.”
“So, whats his name? Whats he like? Is he nice? Are you going to see him again?!”
“wow fran your more excited than I am”
“you know I thrive off of this kind of stuff.”
“Well, his name is Michael, and he is so nice, and unbelievably cute”
“Hot cute or baby cute?”
“Hot cute! And I’m seeing him on Thursday”
“Go Syd! that’s like two days from now”
“well its not exactly a hott date, he;s going to tutor me in chemistry.”
“Uh huh that’s what they all say.”
“I have to admit I wouldn’t mind if we were to do something else though.”
“ok who are you and what have you done to Sydney Bristow?”
“Fran im being serious, I really like him already…I mean like really really like him.”
“I’m so happy for you Syd, now Im excited for this little get together too! You know I want details!”
“of course. But there is one other thing, I don’t know what to wear, what do I say? Oh my god, how should I act? Should I be flirty or…oh no what have I gotten myself into!?!” Sydney was starting to freak out, she had never really been alone with a boy in his room before, even if it was just to study.

Awesome. Love how this fic jumps straight in with the good stuff. I was kinda worried that you had forgotten about it already. Great update and very much looking forward to the next chapter

I didn't get a PM either, but it was a great update. To answer Luckylass' question, we Aussies hate channel 7 because they still haven't started showing season 4 of alias yet. I did hear a rumour that it's starting early June, but that is yet to be confirmed.

Can I get a PM with the next update please?

Thanks.

Back